Outlook on the Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers Global Market to 2030 - Identify Growth Segments for Investment
DUBLIN, Feb. 25, 2021 -- The "Motor Vehicle and Parts Dealers Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global motor vehicle and parts dealers market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global motor vehicle and parts dealers market is expected to grow from $3920.36 billion in 2020 to $4355.18 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $5676.57 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the motor vehicle and parts dealers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider motor vehicle and parts dealers market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The motor vehicle and parts dealers market section of the report gives context. It compares the motor vehicle and parts dealers market with other segments of the retail market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, motor vehicle and parts dealers indicators comparison.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global motor vehicle and parts dealers market, accounting for 37% of the market in 2020. North America was the second largest region accounting for 34% of the global motor vehicle and parts dealers market. Africa was the smallest region in the global motor vehicle and parts dealers market.
Motor vehicle dealers are increasingly offering unique experiences and features to meet customer expectations. Experiential retail refers to a store which offers consumers a chance to buy an experience rather than just an object or service. This trend is driven largely by millennial and their preference for experiences over things. These stores often use technology such as augmented reality and combine traditional elements with mobile apps and activities. For instance, car brand Audi has integrated virtual reality (VR) experience in their showrooms to attract potential customers. The company designed the VR experience to present its vehicles to potential customers in a more personalized and engaging manner, while solving the issue of smaller dealerships being unable to stock more than five cars.
The outbreak of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has acted as a massive restraint on the motor vehicle and parts dealers market in 2020 as supply chains were disrupted due to trade restrictions and consumption declined due to lockdowns imposed by governments globally. COVID 19 is an infectious disease with flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing. The virus was first identified in 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei province of the People's Republic of China and spread globally including Western Europe, North America and Asia. Steps by national governments to contain the transmission have resulted in decline in manufacture and trade of non-essential goods and an overall decline in economic activity with countries entering a state of 'lock down' and the outbreak is expected to continue to have a negative impact on businesses throughout 2020 and into 2021. However, it is expected that the motor vehicle and parts dealers market will recover from the shock across the forecast period as it is a 'black swan' event and not related to ongoing or fundamental weaknesses in the market or the global economy.
The motor vehicle and parts dealers are adopting a robust and cohesive strategy for data analytics in management. This technology is being deployed to enhance supply chain efficiency, streamline operations to engage customers and building loyalty, data has become critical for most retail operations. With the rapid growth in retail data and the availability of technologies to analyse data it will become easier for motor vehicle and parts dealers to identify and meet the needs and expectations of their customers , thus it is expected to drive the market going forward.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers
9. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Size And Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.2.2. Restraints On The Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
9.3.2. Restraints On The Market
10. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market, Segmentation By Ownership
11.3. Global Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market, Segmentation By Type of Store
12. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Metrics
12.1. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
13. Asia-Pacific Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market
14. Western Europe Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market
15. Eastern Europe Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market
16. North America Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market
17. South America Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market
18. Middle East Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market
19. Africa Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market
20. Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market Competitive Landscape
20.1. Competitive Market Overview
20.2. Market Shares
20.3. Company Profiles
126.96.36.199. Company Overview
188.8.131.52. Products And Services
184.108.40.206. Financial Performance
220.127.116.11. Company Overview
18.104.22.168. Products And Services
22.214.171.124. Financial Performance
20.3.3. Group 1
126.96.36.199. Company Overview
188.8.131.52. Products And Services
184.108.40.206. Financial Performance
20.3.4. Penske Automotive Group
220.127.116.11. Company Overview
18.104.22.168. Products And Services
22.214.171.124. Financial Performance
20.3.5. Sonic Automotive
126.96.36.199. Company Overview
188.8.131.52. Products And Services
184.108.40.206. Financial Performance
21. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market
22. Market Background: Retail Market
22.1. Retail Market Characteristics
22.2. Retail Market Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F Growth, By Segment, Value ($ Billion), Global
22.3. Global Retail Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
22.4. Global Retail Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
22.5. Global Retail Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Segmentation By Type, Value ($ Billion)
23.1. Global Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market In 2025- Growth Countries
23.2. Global Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market In 2025- Growth Segments
23.3. Global Motor Vehicle And Parts Dealers Market In 2025- Growth Strategies
24.1. NAICS Definitions Of Industry Covered In This Report
24.4. Research Inquiries
24.5. The Publisher
25. Copyright And Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/urxmt3
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets