DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Refrigeration Components Market for Battery Thermal Management System (BTMS) and Charging System for Electric Vehicles - A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Applications, Component Types, Propulsion Type, and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides detailed market information for segmentation on the basis of application type, propulsion type, product type, and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the refrigeration component outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape, along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed analysis of the technologies involved in the EV refrigeration component development process.
The global refrigeration component market for electric vehicles is segregated by region under six major regions, namely North America, Asia-Pacific and Japan, Europe, China, U.K., and Rest-of-the-World.
- Aspen Systems
- Mahle GmbH
- Hanon Systems
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Gentherm Incorporated
- Dana Incorporated
- VOSS Automotive GmbH
- Avid Technology
- Sanhua Automotive
- Keihin Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How is the refrigeration component market for electric vehicles evolving with new technologies and products in the global market?
- What is the competitive positioning of various market leaders catering to the demand for refrigeration component market for electric vehicles?
- Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of refrigeration components for electric vehicles, and which among those are expected to witness the highest demand growth from 2020 to 2025?
- What are the key trends, drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the refrigeration component market for electric vehicles industry players?
- What are the buyer's attributes, major challenges, and drivers of the refrigeration component market for electric vehicles in the countries?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
- How does the supply chain function in the global refrigeration component market for electric vehicles?
- Which application type segment is estimated to witness the maximum demand growth in the global refrigeration component market for electric vehicles market during 2019-2025?
- Which are the key product types which may experience high demand during the forecasted period, 2020-2025?
- What are the key offerings of the prominent manufacturers in the global refrigeration component market for electric vehicles market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Industry Outlook
1.1.1 Electric Vehicle Trends: Current and Future
1.1.2 Type of Refrigeration in Different Types of Vehicle Models
1.1.3 Supply Chain Network and Identification of Potential Customers
18.104.22.168 Refrigeration of Battery Thermal Management System and High Power Charging System
1.2 Business Dynamics
1.2.1 Business Drivers
22.214.171.124 Rapid Growth and Development of Electric Vehicles
126.96.36.199 Dominance of Vapor Compression System in AC System of Conventional ICEVs
188.8.131.52 Automotive Battery Thermal Management System Crucial for Improving Battery Performance and Efficiency
1.2.2 Business Challenges
184.108.40.206 High Cost of Thermal System Technology and R&D Costs
220.127.116.11 Electric Vehicle Battery Causes High Heat Generation
18.104.22.168 Design Complexities in Components Used for Battery Thermal Management System
1.2.3 Business Strategies
22.214.171.124 Product Developments
126.96.36.199 Market Developments
1.2.4 Corporate Strategies
188.8.131.52 Mergers and Acquisitions
184.108.40.206 Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Alliances
1.2.5 Business Opportunities
220.127.116.11 Rise in Adoption of Advanced Lithium-Ion Batteries
18.104.22.168 Research and Development for Future of Cooling Systems
2.1 Refrigeration Component Applications in Electric Vehicles
2.2 Demand Analysis of Refrigeration Components for Electric Vehicle (by Application), Value Data
2.3 Demand Analysis of Refrigeration Components for Electric Vehicle (by Propulsion Type), Volume of Refrigeration
3.1 Types of Refrigeration Components for Electric Vehicle BTMS and Charging Systems
3.2 Demand Analysis of Refrigeration Components for Electric Vehicle, Value Data
3.3 Demand Analysis of Refrigeration Components for Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal Management System, Value Data
3.4 Demand Analysis of Refrigeration Components for Electric Vehicle High Power Charging System, Value Data
3.5 Product Benchmarking: Growth Rate - Market Share Matrix
3.6 Pricing Analysis
3.7 Technology Roadmap
4.1 North America
4.5 Asia-Pacific and Japan
5 Markets - Competitive Benchmarking & Company Profiles
6 Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kiftby
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900