DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Connected Trucks Market By Vehicle Type (Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles), By Communication (V2V, V2I, & V2C), By Range (DSRC and Cellular Network), By Services, By Region, By Company, Competition, By Geography, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Connected Trucks Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period, due to the growing demand for vehicle connectivity in logistics and transportation business.
Moreover, reduction in vehicle recalls due to vehicle data updates coupled with the increasing demand for infotainment is further escalating the growth of the market. In terms of range, the Dedicated Short Range Communication (DSRC) segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising radar and LiDAR based safety systems such as blind spot detection and adaptive cruise control.
Based on the communication, the market has been segmented into Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) and Vehicle-to-Cloud (V2C). V2V communication segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period owing to the rising number of connected devices in the trucks. North America acquired the majority share in 2020 and is expected to continue dominance until 2026 due to increasing connected car devices in commercial vehicles and rising digitization of various services in cybersecurity and fleet management. The Asia Pacific connected trucks market is forecast to grow at highest rate due to expanding information & communication technology infrastructure.
- Denso Corp.
- Bosch Ltd
- Continental AG
- Harman International Industries Limited
- Magna International, Inc.
- TomTom NV
- Sierra Wireless Inc
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Connected Trucks Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast the Global Connected Trucks Market based on vehicle type, communication, range, services and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Connected Trucks Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Connected Trucks Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Connected Trucks Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Connected Trucks Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Connected Trucks Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Product Pricing
5.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.3. Challenges/Issues Faced Post Purchase
6. Global Connected Trucks Market Overview
7. Global Connected Trucks Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles)
7.2.2. By Communication (Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-To-Infrastructure (V2I) and Vehicle-To-Cloud (V2C))
7.2.3. By Range (Dedicated Short Range and Cellular Network)
7.2.4. By Services (Cybersecurity & Updates and Fleet Management)
7.2.5. By Company
7.2.6. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. Asia-Pacific Connected Trucks Market Outlook
9. Europe Connected Trucks Market Outlook
10. North America Connected Trucks Market Outlook
11. South America Connected Trucks Market Outlook
12. Middle East and Africa Connected Trucks Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles (Leading Companies)
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/isrubl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900