DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Sunroof Market By Vehicle Type (Hatchback, SUV, Sedan and Others), By Material Type (Glass, Fabric and Others), By Sunroof Type, By Region, By Company, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Sunroof Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period.
Growth of the automotive sunroof market is majorly attributable to the technological advancements in the automotive industry and the increasing demand of luxury cars. Moreover, the growing production of customized sunroof tracks is a major trend boosting the Global Automotive Sunroof Market. Among all the types of material used in the making of sunroofs, glass accounted for majority of the Global Automotive Sunroof Market in 2020 and it is predicted to remain as the largest material type in the global market throughout the forecast period.
The European automotive sunroof market was the largest in 2020 due to consistent increase in vehicle production across the region. Moreover, the presence of major automotive companies in the region is also positively impacting the market growth throughout the forecast period. Germany is expected to have a great growth landscape for the automotive sunroof market throughout the forecast period. Rising production of premium vehicles and SUVs as well as increase in the sales is fueling the market growth in Germany. Furthermore, rise in the demand for premium cars and better aesthetic appeal of the glass surface area in automobiles including larger sunroofs propel the growth for the automotive sunroof market, globally.
- Webasto Roof Systems Inc.
- ACS France SAS
- Inteva Products, LLC
- Inalfa Roof Systems Group B.V.
- Aisin World Corp. of America, Inc.
- Yachiyo Industry Co. Ltd.
- Johnan America Inc.
- Signature Automotive Products, LLC
- Magna International Inc.
- MITSUBA Corporation
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Automotive Sunroof Market, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast the Global Automotive Sunroof Market based on vehicle type, material type, sunroof type and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Automotive Sunroof Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc. In the Global Automotive Sunroof Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Automotive Sunroof Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the Global Automotive Sunroof Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Automotive Sunroof Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Technical Feasibility
5.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.3. Challenges/Issues Faced Post Purchase
6. Global Automotive Sunroof Market Overview
7. Global Automotive Sunroof Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Hatchback, SUV, Sedan and Others)
7.2.2. By Material Type (Glass, Fabric and Others)
7.2.3. By Sunroof Type (Pop-Up Sunroofs, Built-In Sunroof Systems, Tilt 'N Slide, Top Mount, Panoramic, Foldable, Removable and Solar Type)
7.2.4. By Region
7.2.5. By Company
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. Asia-Pacific Automotive Sunroof Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8.4. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
9. Europe Automotive Sunroof Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9.4. Europe: Country Analysis
10. North America Automotive Sunroof Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. Market Attractiveness Index
10.4. North America: Country Analysis
11. South America Automotive Sunroof Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. Market Attractiveness Index
11.4. South America: Country Analysis
12. Middle East and Africa Automotive Sunroof Market Outlook
12.1. Market Size & Forecast
12.2. Market Share & Forecast
12.3. Market Attractiveness Index
12.4. MEA: Country Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles (Leading Companies)
16. Strategic Recommendation
17. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dmufl6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900