Insights on the Automotive Wiring Harness Global Market to 2025 - Impact Analysis of COVID-19
DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2021 -- The "Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market, By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles (*including electric vehicles)), By Application Type, By Component Type, By Material Type, By Company Forecast & Opportunities, 2015-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market stood at USD 47.98 Billion in 2019, in value terms, and is projected to surpass USD 67.53 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 15.63% in the next five years. Anticipated growth in the market can be attributed to growing demand for automobiles and inclination towards quality aspect of vehicles. Nowadays, auto-makers are focusing on wires which occupies less space and are lighter in weight. Electrical subsystems form an integral component to transfer energy for functioning of different components or parts of the vehicles which is driving the automotive wiring harness market. However, high replacement cost and lack of efficacy among workers required for the crimping process can hamper the growth of the market.
The Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market is segmented based on vehicle type, application, material and region. In terms of vehicle type, passenger car led the market with share of 75.10% in 2019. The growth of the segment can be ascribed to increased vehicle registrations and growing disposable income.
Regionally, in 2019, Asia Pacific dominated the market, this is due to the growing infrastructure, rising demand for safety, low labor cost and growing automotive manufacturing. Due to presence of leading players in countries such as China, India, the region is projected to continue dominance until 2025.
Some of the major players operating globally in automotive wiring harness market are Yazaki Corporation, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd, Aptiv Plc, Lear Corporation, Yura Corporation Ltd., Samvardhana Motherson Group, Leoni AG, Fujikura Automotive Ltd., Spark Minda, and PKC Group Oy.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Automotive Wiring Harness which covers production, demand, supply, and net inventory status of Automotive Wiring Harness globally.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Automotive Wiring Harness, in terms of value as well as volume.
- To classify and forecast the Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market based on vehicle type, application type, component type, material type and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches etc., in the Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles (*including electric vehicles))
6.2.2. By Application (Body Harness, Chassis Harness, Engine Harness, Speed Sensors Harness and Others)
6.2.3. By Component (Connectors, Wires and Others)
6.2.4. By Material Type (Aluminum, Copper and others)
6.2.5. By Company
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Automotive Wiring Harness Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7.4. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
8. Europe & CIS Countries Automotive Wiring Harness Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8.4. Europe & CIS: Country Analysis
9. North America Automotive Wiring Harness Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9.4. North America: Country Analysis
10. South America Automotive Wiring Harness Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. Market Attractiveness Index
10.4. South America: Country Analysis
11. Middle East and Africa Automotive Wiring Harness Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. Market Attractiveness Index
11.4. MEA: Country Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Price Point Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Yazaki Corporation
15.2. Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd
15.3. Aptiv Plc
15.4. Lear Corporation
15.5. Yura Corporation Ltd.
15.6. Samvardhana Motherson Group
15.7. Leoni AG
15.8. Fujikura Automotive Ltd.
15.9. Spark Minda
15.10. PKC Group Oy
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hw5qiq
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets