Insights on the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Global Market to 2025 - Players Include BMW, Daimler and General Motors Company Among Others
DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2021 -- The "Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market Research Report by Technology (Alkaline Fuel Cell, Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell, and Solid Oxide Fuel Cell), by Vehicle (Commercial Vehicle and Passenger Cars) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market is expected to grow from USD 15,579.68 Million/EUR 13,660.56 Million in 2020 to USD 26,529.69 Million/EUR 23,261.74 by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.23%.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market including BMW, Daimler AG, General Motors Company, Groupe Renault, Hydrogenics, Kia Motors Corporation, Mazda Motor Corporation, Tata Motors Limited, The Hyundai Motor Company, and Toyota Motor.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry so far and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. The ongoing research amplifies the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Technology, the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market is examined across Alkaline Fuel Cell, Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell, and Solid Oxide Fuel Cell.
- Based on Vehicle, the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market is examined across Commercial Vehicle and Passenger Cars.
- Based on Geography, the Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Process
2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
2.2. Research Execution
2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Vehicle Outlook
3.4. Technology Outlook
3.5. Geography Outlook
3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
4.3. Geographic Growth Opportunities
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market, By Technology
6.2. Alkaline Fuel Cell
6.3. Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell
6.4. Solid Oxide Fuel Cell
7. Global Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market, By Vehicle
7.2. Commercial Vehicle
7.3. Passenger Cars
8. Americas Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market
9.9. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.2. Daimler AG
12.3. General Motors Company
12.4. Groupe Renault
12.6. Kia Motors Corporation
12.7. Mazda Motor Corporation
12.8. Tata Motors Limited
12.9. The Hyundai Motor Company
12.10. Toyota Motor
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yal4rx
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets