CamelCarEV™ - Built-in Rotary Range Extender Will Eliminate Need For Wall Street Backed Multi-Billion Dollar Recharge Networks | The Auto Channel
The Great Disrupter - A CamelCarEV™ is an Electric Vehicle with built-in range extender, no plugs necessaryRange Extender Market Report
Louisville KY January 8, 2021; At the Washington DC Auto Show about 15 years ago I saw the future.
An electric vehicle that, like a camel, carried the fuel it needed for virtually unlimited travel across the desert.
Over the past 25 years the woo woo for EV's has created a carcophony of supporters who still have to hem and haw as they need to make excuses for limited electric range, battery cost and weight and unlike ICE powered vehicles, the impossibility to "fill up" any where they could drive.
But the CamelCarEV™ internal plug-in-less concept is finally getting some notoriety in spite of "Big Power" promoting their vision of a clean mobility future, a fairy-tale that Plug-in Electrics are a solution to solve global warming, carbon emissions, overweight children and elimination of natural gas fracked landscapes.
Just recently a variety of automakers, from Mazda, BMW and others have quietly (waiting for suckers like me to buy stock in recharge networks) planed to add a rotary engine under the hood of electric vehicles to generate the electric needed to keep the EV charged and ready to go and are probably short selling stock in the soon to be unnecessary plug in networks.
Now if we could convince the car makers to make E95 Super High Test the fuel of choke for the rotary component we would be on the right path to actually eliminate the bad stuff coming out of tailpipes and into our lungs... one can only hope.
We have dug into our archives to republish a few news articles focused on Internal Range Extenders.
- Research and Markets: Range Extenders for Electric Vehicles 2011-2021, Micro Turbines & Fuel Cells that Work at Constant Load, Signal a Radical Third Generation (July 2011)
- Mazda Announces Electrification and Connectivity Strategies for Cars That Invigorate Mind and Body
- Range Extenders Market for Electric Vehicles Land, Water & Air 2018-2028 - Research and Markets
- The Audi A1 e-tron in "Electromobility Showcase" Projects
- Mazda MX-30 confirmed for United States market with fully electric, range extender rotary variants: report
- GM To Build Honda EVs, Mazda MX-30 With Rotary Range Extender Coming To US
- Mazda EV With Ranges Extender