DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial & Off-Highway Vehicle Electrification Market Analysis" database has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Electric Vehicles have been penetrating the passenger vehicle market significantly, but what is the story for commercial vehicles? Motivations and incentives are different in this sector where latest-and-greatest pales in comparison to ROI. Within the e-Mobility segment, this new database has been designed to look deeper into these vehicles, complimenting both the EV Charging Infrastructure (EVSE) Service as well as the Battery Benchmark Service.
This report has focused on the six major segments of the commercial vehicle market. Many segments have different drivers and market dynamics, not to mention a myriad of OEMs providing solutions. This latest edition of the COHV service includes the impact of COVID-19 on all vehicle categories. In addition, preliminary 2019 market shares have been estimated.
Commercial & Off-Highway Vehicle Segmentations Covered:
1. Agricultural Vehicles
2. Buses & Coaches
3. Construction Vehicles
4. Forklifts (Industrial Trucks)
5. Lightweight Commercial Vehicles - LCVs (Incl. Vans & Delivery Vehicles)
Key Topics Covered:
A Power BI visualized report, updated twice a year, with the following tabs:
- Tab 1. Total Market of all fuel types
- Tab 2. Segment-specific all fuel types
- Tab 3. Electrification Growth
- Tab 4. Electrification Penetration
- Tab 5. Market Shares
- Tab 6. Segment Snapshot
- Tab 7. Definitions
- Tab 8. Methodology
Dashboards to stay on top of industry trends between report updates
- Board 1. An always-on Industry News covering with "So What?" (available for stand-alone download on PC or phone)
- Board 2. Company/Industry links for easy access to source information
- Board 3. COHV service roadmap and planned additions
- AGCO Corporation
- Amalgamations Group
- Anhui Forklift Truck Group
- Ashok Leyland
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Claas Group
- CNH Industrial
- Crown Equipment Corp.
- Daimler Group
- Deere & Company
- Dongfeng Motor
- Doosan Corporation
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Groupe PSA
- Groupe Renault
- Hangcha Group
- Hitachi Construction Machinery
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling
- Jungheinrich AG
- Kion Group
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Liebherr Group
- Mahindra Group
- Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co.
- Navistar International
- Nissan Motor Co.
- PACCAR Inc.
- SAIC Motor Corporation
- Sany Heavy Industry Co.
- SDF Group
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- TATA Motors
- Toyota Group
- Volkswagen Group
- Volvo Group
- XCMG Group
- Xiamen King Long Motor Group
- Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co.
- Zhongtong Bus Holding Co.
For more information about this database visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bfiri0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900