DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Infotainment Testing Platform Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automotive infotainment testing platform market is poised to grow by USD 136.44 million during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 1% during the forecast period.
The report on automotive infotainment testing platform market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the innovation in OS to drive infotainment testing platform market and integration of smartphones and tablets with in-car infotainment.
The automotive infotainment testing platform market analysis includes application segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies increased focus on development of autonomous vehicles by OEMs as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive infotainment testing platform market growth during the next few years.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
- Averna Technologies Inc.
- Danlaw Inc.
- Embitel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- FEV Group GmbH
- Fraunhofer Society for the Promotion of Applied Research eV
- Intertek Group PLC
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- National Instruments Corp.
- Wind River Systems Inc.
The automotive infotainment testing platform market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive infotainment testing platform market sizing
- Automotive infotainment testing platform market forecast
- Automotive infotainment testing platform market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. The publisher's market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Passenger cars - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
6. Customer Landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5tmwvh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900