DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Technology Landscape, Trends and Opportunities in the Global Vehicle Diagnostics Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The technologies in vehicle diagnostics have undergone significant change in recent years, with traditional diagnostic tool to on board intelligent vehicle diagnostics. The rising wave of new technologies, such as 4G lite, and artificial intelligence are creating significant potential for vehicle diagnostic in various applications to assist at the time of a vehicle breakdown, and emergency support.
In vehicle diagnostics market, various technologies, such as 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi are used in the automotive crash notification, vehicle tracking, vehicle health alert, and roadside assistance applications. Integration of smartphones with on-board applications, rising demand for vehicle safety and security, growing inclination towards premium vehicles, and growing need for emergency support are creating opportunities for various vehicle diagnostics technologies.
This report analyzes technology maturity, degree of disruption, competitive intensity, market potential, and other parameters of various technologies in the vehicle diagnostics market.
The study includes technology readiness, competitive intensity, regulatory compliance, disruption potential, trends, forecasts and strategic implications for the global vehicle diagnostics technology by application, technology, and region.
This report answers the following 9 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising and high-growth technology opportunities for the vehicle diagnostic market?
- Which technology will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting dynamics of different technologies? What are the drivers and challenges of these technologies in vehicle diagnostic market?
- What are the levels of technology readiness, competitive intensity and regulatory compliance in this technology space?
- What are the business risks and threats to these technologies in vehicle diagnostic market?
- What are the latest developments in vehicle diagnostics technologies? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Which technologies have potential of disruption in this market?
- Who are the major players in this vehicle diagnostic market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are strategic growth opportunities in this vehicle diagnostics technology space?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Landscape
2.1. Technology Background and Evolution
2.2. Technology and Application Mapping
2.3. Supply Chain
3. Technology Readiness
3.1. Technology Commercialization and Readiness
3.2. Drivers and Challenges in Vehicle Diagnostics Technologies
3.3. Competitive Intensity
3.4. Regulatory Compliance
4. Technology Trends and Forecasts Analysis from 2013-2024
4.1. Vehicle Diagnostics Opportunity
4.2. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024)
4.2.1. 4G LTE
4.3. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024) by Application Segments
4.3.1. Automotive Crash Notification
126.96.36.199. 4G LTE
4.3.2. Light Commercial Vehicles
188.8.131.52. 4G LTE
4.3.3. Heavy Commercial Vehicles
184.108.40.206. 4G LTE
5. Technology Opportunities (2013-2024) by Region
5.1. Vehicle Diagnostics Market by Region
5.2. North American Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.2.1. United States Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.2.2. Canadian Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.2.3. Mexican Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.3. European Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.3.1. The United Kingdom Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.3.2. German Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.3.3. French Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.4. APAC Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.4.1. Japanese Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.4.2. Indian Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.4.3. South Korean Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
5.5. ROW Vehicle Diagnostics Technology Market
6. Latest Developments and Innovations in the Vehicle Diagnostics Technologies
7.1. Product Portfolio Analysis
7.2. Market Share Analysis
7.3. Geographical Reach
8. Strategic Implications
8.2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
8.2.1. Growth Opportunities for the Vehicle Diagnostics Market by Technology
8.2.2. Growth Opportunities for the Vehicle Diagnostics Market by Application
8.2.3. Growth Opportunities for the Vehicle Diagnostics Market by Region
8.3. Emerging Trends in the Vehicle Diagnostics Market
8.4. Disruption Potential
8.5. Strategic Analysis
8.5.1. New Product Development
8.5.2. Capacity Expansion of the Vehicle Diagnostics Market
8.5.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Vehicle Diagnostics Market
9. Company Profiles of Leading Players
9.1. Robert Bosch
9.4. Magneti Marelli
9.5. Delphi Automotive
9.7. Voxx International Corporation
9.9. Vector Informatik
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xhozse
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900