Toyota Recall, Lexus Recall
In the U.S., Toyota is adding approximately 1.52 million newly identified vehicles to the safety recall originally announced in January 2020. The total number of vehicles involved in this safety recall is now approximately 3.34 million vehicles. The models and model years that have vehicles included in this recall are certain:
- 2013-2015 Model Year Lexus LS 460;
- 2013-2015 Model Year Lexus GS 350;
- 2014 Model Year Toyota FJ Cruiser, Lexus ISF;
- 2014-2015 Model Year Toyota 4Runner, Land Cruiser; Lexus GX 460, IS 350, LX 570;
- 2015 Model Year Lexus NX 200t, RC 350;
- 2017 Model Year Lexus IS 200t, RC 200t GS 200t;
- 2017-2019 Model Year Toyota Highlander; Lexus GS 350;
- 2017-2020 Model Year Toyota Sienna and Lexus RX 350
- 2017-2020 Model Year Toyota Tacoma
- 2018-2019 Model Year Toyota 4Runner, Land Cruiser; Lexus GS 300, GX 460, IS 300, IS 350, LS 500h, LX 570, NX 300, RC 300, RC 350;
- 2018-2020 Toyota Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra; Lexus ES 350, LC 500, LC 500h, LS 500, RX 350L
- 2019 Model Year Toyota Corolla Hatchback and Lexus UX 200
- 2019-2020 Model Year Toyota RAV4
The subject vehicles are equipped with a fuel pump which may stop operating. If this were to occur, warning lights and messages may be displayed on the instrument panel, and the engine may run rough. This can result in a vehicle stall, and the vehicle may be unable to be restarted. If a vehicle stall occurs while driving at higher speeds, this could increase the risk of a crash.
For all involved vehicles, Toyota and Lexus dealers will replace the involved fuel pump with an improved one at no cost to customers.
Owners of vehicles now included in the recall, that were not included in the recall population as of April 9, 2020, will be notified by late December.
Information about automotive recalls, including but not limited to the list of involved vehicles, is current as of today’s filing date and is subject to change thereafter. To see if your vehicle is involved in a safety recall visit Toyota.com/recall or nhtsa.gov/recalls and enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or license plate information.
For the most up to date information surrounding recalls visit nhtsa.gov/recalls. For any additional questions, customer support is also available by calling the Toyota Brand Experience Center at 1.800.331.4331.