Audi, Mini or Mercedes? The Car Most Likely To Get You Tinder Matches, Revealed
Hi The Auto Channel,
I hope youâ€™re well!
Have you ever wondered if your car choice is hindering your love life? Well,Click4Reg<https://www.click4reg.co.uk/> were keen to find out.They conducted a nationwide study to discover which cars increase and decrease your chance of receiving a Tinder match!
Click4Reg<http://www.click4reg.co.uk/> created two accounts (one male and one female) and changed the main profile photo to include a different popular car after every 300 swipe rights. They can finally reveal how much people care about their potential datesâ€™ carâ€¦
Highlights from the research include:â€‹â€‹
* The most attractive car to Tinder users is the Mercedes-Benz-C-Class, receiving a whopping 218 matches out of 300 (72.6%)
* Toyota Yaris trails in last as the least attractive car, receiving 22.3% less matches than the top-ranking car
* 45% of daters would be turned off by a Tinder profile that shows off an old or outdated car
* Those living in Liverpool are most likely to decline a match based on their choice of car!
* 1 in 4 admit to considering renting a car to impress potential dates on Tinder
Please see the attached press release, graphic and Excel sheet for more information.
If you need anything else, please feel free to get in touch!
Tel:0113 880 0948Email: email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Recently published article :Culture Trip - The Most Instagrammable Road-Trip Destinations in the UK<https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/articles/the-most-instagrammable-road-trips-in-the-uk/>
We really hope you find this release useful. If you do end up using it, we would very much appreciate a link to https://www.click4reg.co.uk<https://www.click4reg.co.uk/> who commissioned the data. A linked credit allows us to keep supplying you with future content that you may find useful.