2021 Ram 1500 TRX to Debut August 17, 2020
SEE ALSO: Official RAM TRX Specs and Prices
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Aug. 11, 2020 -- Ram will officially pull the covers off the all-new 2021 Ram 1500 TRX on Monday, August 17 at noon EDT 9 a.m. PDT).
One of this year's most hotly anticipated automotive unveilings, the debut of the TRX, Ram's new performance-focused off-road pickup, will be streamed online and available for public viewing.
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab, ProMaster and ProMaster City, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- Segment first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Most-awarded light-duty truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
Ram is part of the portfolio of brands offered by global automaker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. For more information regarding FCA , please visit www.fcagroup.com.