2021 Telluride Nightfall Edition arrives this Summer
Kia’s Wildly Popular SUV Shows Its Darker Side with Special Appearance Package
- Stealth black elements infuse friendly Telluride with a more menacing personality
- SUV retains the boldness, capability and award-winning interior for which it is known and loved
Following a debut year defined by phenomenal sales success and an unprecedented number of industry accolades, including being named MotorTrend’s SUV of the Year, World Car of the Year, “North American Utility Vehicle of the Year” and Car and Driver’s 10 Best, Kia’s bold and capable Telluride ups its appeal with a special Nightfall Edition package. The Telluride Nightfall Edition package is available on the Telluride EX AWD (with Premium package), SX AWD and SX Prestige package. In addition to a number of gloss black elements which give the Telluride a more aggressive yet sophisticated character, the Nightfall Edition is offered in eight eye-catching exterior colors. This includes seven established Telluride color schemes – Snow White Pearl, Everlasting Silver, Gravity Gray, Ebony Black, Sangria, Black Copper and Dark Moss – plus Wolf Gray, a newly introduced exterior hue exclusive to the Nightfall Edition. Imagined in America, designed at Kia’s design studio in California, and assembled in Georgia, the Telluride provides comfortable seating for up to eight, a powerful 291-hp 3.8-liter V6, available active on-demand all-wheel drive[i], and an inspiring view of the world when exploring a concrete jungle…or a real one.
Exclusive Nightfall Edition exterior elements include:
- Newly designed radiator grill in black finish (Nightfall Edition exclusive)
- Unique 20-inch wheels in black finish with black lug nuts and center caps (Nightfall Edition exclusive)
- Gloss black roof rails
- Gloss black greenhouse trim/lower door side molding
- Gloss black skid plates
- Gloss black front bumper side air-duct garnish
- Gloss black emblems, including unique “Kia” logos
- LED headlamps and fog lamps with black inner bezel (LED headlamps already standard on SX and SX Prestige package. LED fog lamps N/A on EX)
- Body color door handles (already standard on EX)
“The Telluride Nightfall Edition offers a new choice to our customers who prefer a more assertive and premium look to their family hauler or weekend adventurer,” said Sean Yoon, President & CEO, Kia Motors America, Kia Motors North America. “Our biggest and boldest offering’s already lofty appeal elevates with the addition of this special package.”
The 2021 Telluride Nightfall Edition will arrive in showrooms beginning in the second half of the year.
1No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive safely.