NY Law Firm, Deutsch & Lipner, Investigating Performance of Wall Street's Yield Enhancement Strategies
GARDEN CITY, N.Y., June 24, 2020 -- Deutsch & Lipner continues to investigate so-called "Yield Enhancement Strategies" offered to investors through major financial services companies. These Strategies typically involved the sale of short option combinations, sometimes using techniques such as "iron condors" and "iron butterflies."
Among the various programs offered by the major firms are:
- Yield Enhancement Strategy (YES) - offered through UBS
- Harvest Collateral Yield Enhancement Strategy (CYES) - offered through UBS
- Parametric Portfolio Associates - Offered through UBS
- Portfolio Enhancement Program (PEP) - Offered through Oppenheimer
- Option Income Advantage Strategy - Offered by Sanford Bernstein & Co
- Sagewood Volatility Yield Strategy - offered through Barclays
Similar option programs were offered by JP Morgan and other investment firms.
Deutsch & Lipner is investigating the periodic performance of these option strategies between 2016 and the present, in connection with our firm's ongoing cases.
Information provided will be kept confidential.
Deutsch & Lipner is a nationwide law firm representing investors and advisors against financial services firms. D&L may be reached at 516-695-8058. Confidential emails may be sent to [email protected]
SOURCE Deutsch & Lipner