Automotive Test Equipment Market Size Worth $3.2 Billion by 2027: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 11, 2020 -- The global automotive test equipment market size is expected to reach USD 3.2 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is experiencing substantial growth ascribed to the utilization of electronic components in modern vehicle. Testing tools are used to perform vehicle performance test to ensure maximum vehicle efficiency.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The market is driven by the rising demand for safety and comfort features within the vehicle
- Increasing production volumes of both commercial and passenger vehicles are anticipated to drive the market by 2027
- The Chassis dynamometer segment accounted for highest market share in 2019
- The vehicle emission test system segment to witness fastest growth rate by 2027 ascribed to the rising concern regarding the vehicle emission
- Handheld scan tools held largest market share in 2019. However, mobile device-based scan tools are expected to account for fastest growth rate owing to ease of handling and ability to detect errors better than handheld tools
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register a fastest growth rate during the forecast period
- Growth in the automotive production coupled with high demand for advanced testing tools for vehicles from China and India to catapult market growth.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Automotive Test Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Chassis Dynamometer, Engine Dynamometer), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-test-equipment-market
In addition, the equipment is also used for measuring the engine oil consumption, engine wear, clogging of after-treatment systems, lubricant aeration, fuel dilution, and evaporation. Manufacturers are increasingly focusing on implementing safety features in vehicles. Moreover, the rising safety consciousness among the consumers has resulted in stringent need for quality check, thus driving the demand for improved testing tools. All the aforementioned factors are anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Governments across the globe have drafted stringent regulations with objectives of limiting emission from vehicles and to maintain passenger and vehicle safety. Furthermore, the upsurge in the adoption and production of the electric vehicle across the globe is anticipated to surge the demand for advanced testing tools to ensure vehicle performance and passenger safety.
Grand View Research has segmented the global automotive test equipment market on the basis of product, application, vehicle type, and region:
- Automotive Test Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Chassis Dynamometer
- Engine Dynamometer
- Wheel Alignment Tester
- Vehicle Emission Test System
- Automotive Test Equipment Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Automotive Test Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Handheld Scan Tool
- Mobile Device-Based Scan Tool
- PC/Laptop-Based Scan Tool
- Automotive Test Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- List of Key Players of Automotive Test Equipment Market
- Delphi Technologies
Find more research reports on Automotive & Transportation Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Intelligent Transportation System Market– The necessity for presenting real-time traffic information of different regions to passengers and drivers is one of the significant factors driving the demand for intelligent transportation systems across the world.
- Pharmaceutical Logistics Market– The short-term impact of COVID-19 on the market is the crucial factor for pharmaceutical logistics' fast-paced growth across the globe.
- Automotive Logistics Market– Automotive logistics is referred as warehousing and transportation of finished vehicles and their components and systems in the automotive supply chain.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.