DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type and Technology: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Hydrogen fuel cell vehicle is a type of vehicle that uses a hydrogen fuel cell to power its on-board electric motor. This vehicle does not release any greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions during vehicle operation unlike diesel-powered and gasoline vehicles. Further, extensive support from the government to propel hydrogen fuel cell infrastructure fuels the market growth.
The hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to the development of infrastructure to produce hydrogen. Further, domestic presence of hydrogen fuel cell vehicle (HFCV) OEMs globally and developments in aggressive hydrogen refueling stations (HRS) fuel the market growth. However, initial large investment in infrastructure is expected to restrain the market growth. Moreover, increase in launch of government initiatives to propel hydrogen fuel cell infrastructure provides a major growth opportunity.
The report segments the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market on the basis of vehicle type, fuel cell technology type, and region. Based on vehicle type, it is bifurcated into passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle. According to fuel cell technology type, the market is classified into proton exchange membrane fuel cells, phosphoric acid fuel cells, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger coverage in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Findings of the Study
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger vehicle segment generated the highest revenue in the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market analysis in 2018.
- LAMEA is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period while considering hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market growth.
- In 2018, Japan led the hydrogen fuel cell vehicle market in Asia-Pacific region. However, rest of Asia-Pacific countries (Other than Japan, South Korea, India, and China) are expected to grow at lucrative CAGR during the forecast period.
- Latin America leads the market in the LAMEA region.
- Increase In Environmental Concern
- Government Initiatives For Development of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Infrastructure
- High Initial Investment In Infrastructure
- Technological Advancement And Future Potential In Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Market
- Ballard Power Systems
- General Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4161sk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900