OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis® Risk Solutions to learn how the use of telematics in private passenger automobile insurance is impacting underwriting, claims and even driver behavior.
- Adam D. Hudson, vice president & general manager, U.S. connected car, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Mitchell Wein, senior vice president of research and consulting, Novarica; and
- Alex Carges, chief actuary, Root Insurance.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Why Telematics Is Finding the Spotlight.
- A Range of Hardware Choices for Telematics.
- Telematics and the Cloud.
- Telematics and California's Consumer Privacy Act.
- Telematics and the Driver vs. Passenger Identity Problem.
- Telematics and Advanced Driver Assisted Systems.
- Thwarting Telematics Device Manipulators.
- Driver Safety Now Includes Cyber Security.
- Telematics Can Be an Important Source for Predictive Analytics.
- Incentives and Opt-Ins Increase Customer Comfort With Data Sharing.
- Telematics Helps Drive Customer Engagement.
- Building Telematics From the Ground Up.
- Building Telematics Off the Shelf.
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data provider specializing in the insurance industry. The company does business in more than 100 countries. Headquartered in Oldwick, NJ, AM Best has offices in cities around the world, including London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2020 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561