Is This All There Is? And Then You Die? - Don't Miss the Fun! - Car Guy Partners Wanted
Goodbye Boredom - Hello OLD DOGS CAN LEARN NEW TRICKS
The Auto Channel can be your "Next Act"Don't slip quietly into the night. Have Fun! You Can't Take It With You! But You Can Acquire Accredited Car Guy Status From A Partnership Investment Made In The Auto Channel® Team
For more than 25 years The Auto Channel®, the Internet's original interactive editorial automotive web site has published what many consider the web's best independent editorial automotive information, shopper research and entertaining auto content (just browse our site). The Auto Channel was created, designed, maintained, managed and produced by the web's most experienced team of writers, producers, engineers, video producers, artists and conceptualizers of any commercial web site in the world.
CarMax, America's number one used car dealer recently purchased a $50 Million minority position in Edmunds.com, to guarantee them an ongoing source of proprietary editorial content and shopper research tools to compete more aggressively for site viewers with local car dealers.
But unlike the Edmunds content which will be used to directly compete with local dealers, The Auto Channel envisions its 26 years of content becoming a competitive element in thousands of local individual dealership web sites, just one dealer per brand per market at a low monthly subscription fee.
The Auto Channel Master Re-seller License
The Edmunds deal has set the bar for the valuation of similar automotive content and research sites. After 26 years of self-funding we understand that in order to fund new initiatives and maintain The Auto Channel we must adjust our financial thinking and recognize that unlike in the past we can't generate sufficient capital from our ad driven business model.
To mitigate your boredom and our financial challenge we will exchange your talents, time and money for an exciting stimulating car guy life.
Funding will be used to build a company to market and distribute Digital Auto Dealer Content Subscriptions, to The Auto Channel's million page library in order to enhance North America's Auto Dealers' digital marketing efforts, and guarantee a virtually unlimited subscription to enough brand relevant content to ensure the competitive stickiness of each subscribing auto dealer.
The Auto Channel is offering you an opportunity to enhance the rest of your life by supercharging your automotive predilection through a collaboration and participation with an award winning automotive publication, where you can contribute your enthusiasm, smarts, talents, and energy.
The Auto Channel partnership will recharge your batteries and put some zoom zoom back in your tank by training you to become an integral part of our editorial and management team.
The Auto Channel Partnership Deal
- Partnership Benefits For Capital Investment*
- Car Guy In Training
- No regular hours (but 24x7 like many of us)
- Work from home or from an office (your haven) or from anywhere in the world.
- You will be trained to qualify as a new car reviewer.
- You will be trained as an HTML editor so you can matter-of-factly publish content to The Auto Channel
- You will be trained as an auto journalist, so after training you can write and publish and qualify as a credentialed auto journalist (and live forever through your published writing)
- After you qualify as an auto journalist you will be offered the opportunity to report on the world's most important automotive events as working press for The Auto Channel
- After you qualify as an auto journalist you will be offered the opportunity to interview auto industry executives and motor sport personalities for publication on The Auto Channel
- After you qualify as an auto journalist, you will be offered the opportunity to attend automotive-relevant trade shows and association meetings as working press for The Auto Channel
- After you qualify as a published auto journalist you will be offered the opportunity to join your team members as credentialed members of professional automotive journalist associations
- After training you will contribute to daily content conceptualizing and brainstorming
With your investment* we can begin to mine our existing vein of meaningful revenue, the fruits of 26 years of automotive content publishing.
Most importantly you will become a welcome part of our team of professional, experienced, smart, enthusiastic, excited, talented, involved and still vital and contributing far-seeing men and women.
The Auto Channel can be your "Second Act"
Be A Contender, Take Your Shot.
Don't slip quietly into the night.
Have Fun! You Can't Take It With You!
Bob Gordon, Co-Founder
Marc Rauch, Co-Founder
The Auto Channel LLC
332 West Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
*A. Golfers Image Courtesy Golf Digest
*B. Andrew Frankl - A 26 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist
*C. Larry Nutson - A 18 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist
*D. Henny Hemmes - A 20 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist (Deceased, But Living Forever Through Her Writing)
*E. Thom Cannell - A 20 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist*F. Steve Purdy - A 20 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist
*F. Steve Purdy - A 20 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist*F. Steve Purdy - A 20 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist
*G. HRH Interview With The Auto Channel
*H. Marty Bernstein (Center) - A 20 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist
*No Picture. Steve Ford "The Car Guy"- A 25 Year Technologist and Journalist
*No Picture. Martha Hindes - A 18 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist
*No Picture. Mark Fulmer - A 27 Year Auto Journalist
*No Picture. John Heilig - A 25 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist (Retired)
*No Picture. Maureen McDonald - A 15 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist
*No Picture. Dan Poler - A 12 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist
*No Picture. Carey Russ - A 20 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist (Retired)
*No Picture. Bill Maloney - A 26 Year Tenured Auto Channel Journalist
*No Picture. Steve Arnold - A 27 Year Technologist
*No Picture. Darren Embry - A 27 Year Technologist
*No Picture. Toni Steinhauer - A 27 Year Technologist
*No Picture. Bruce Hidaka-Gordon - A 27 Year Technologist and Journalist