DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "GCC Automobile Sector" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report examines the prospects, issues and challenges for the automobile sector in GCC as well as each of its member countries over the next five years. The reports provides an insight to the factors responsible for the auto slump witnessed in the past few years in the GCC and the main growth drivers that influence the outlook for the future.
Effect of developments like the gradual decline in gasoline price subsidy being implemented by the GCC governments, the impact of modern age developments like shared mobility option of ridesharing and ride hailing offered by companies like Careem and Uber, transformation of women's rights by Saudi government by allowing women to drive automobiles and expected impact of climate control goals and technological progress that are leading to shift in automobile demand towards electric vehicles are presented in detail. The report analyses the supplies being made to GCC by the different countries and gives market shares of major international brands.
Who will benefit and why?
The report is expected to benefit various stakeholders in the GCC automobile industry as they will be impacted by the changes in demand for automobiles gasoline fuelled as well as electrical versions. Automobile dealers will find it useful to know the sales volume they can plan to achieve in the future and the trends in demand from different countries of origin. The auto repair and maintenance players may find the report useful to plan the capacity and its utilization of their facilities.
The spare parts suppliers may benefit in planning their stocking requirements for different brands of automobiles and taking into account composition of imports from different countries of supply. Auto insurance providers and Auto finance companies can benefit in their framing of Business Plans for this segment. The car rental companies might find the customer preferences in the report useful in planning their fleet mix considering the trends in countries of origin and shares of international brands which reflect customer preferences. Moreover, any investor seeking valuable insights into GCC automobile market could benefit from the report.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report covers gasoline fuelled vehicles as well as Electric Vehicles (EVs) in the regional markets, explains the technological, economic, demographic, regulatory and social reasons behind the historical slump in the industry, quantifies the future positive push to automobile demand from the ban lifted on women driving in Saudi Arabia which is the largest GCC automobile market, and the negative effects of ride sharing and ride hailing as well as gasoline price hikes that are expected to continue into the future.
The historical quantity of automobile imports and re-exports from each of the major countries and the market shares of major international automobile brands in the GCC are presented. The total automobile demand for the GCC as well as for each of its member countries over next five years are provided in the report.
For electric vehicles it explains what are the drivers in the evolution of industry, current levels of product prices and energy efficiencies, country-wise information of the expected levels of EV penetrations in the GCC, comparative information of global EV demand growth in the past and that expected for the future, key features of the EVs from a performance and cost perspective, and GCC country wise demand estimates for next 5 years.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Overview of GCC Automobile Market
- Historical Size and Growth of the Market
- GCC Passenger Vehicle (PV) Imports by Member Countries
- Countries Supplying GCC's Passenger Vehicles Market
- Passenger Vehicles Manufacturers and their Sales in the GCC
Chapter 3: Growth Drivers for GCC Passenger Vehicle Market
- Growth in Adult Population to drive the Addressable Market
- Allowing Female Automobile Driving to boost Sector Growth
- Connected Cars to provide Higher Replacement Demand
- Regulatory Changes to have mixed Impact on Automobile Demand
- Lower Fuel Cost a Reducing Growth Driver
- New Public Transportation Systems to Lower Automobile Needs
Chapter 4: Technological Trends Impacting the Sector
- Electric Vehicles (EV) Likely to see high Supplies in Future
- Autonomous Vehicles Technology - where the industry Stands
Chapter 5: Ride Sharing Impact on GCC Automobile Market
- Understanding Ride Sharing and Ride Hailing
- Impact of Ride Hailing and Sharing on the Automobile Market
Chapter 6: Expected Changes and Growth of Automobile Demand in GCC
- Impact of Increase in Fuel Prices by Governments
- Additional Demand from Lifting Ban on Driving by Females in Saudi Arabia
- Estimated Automobile Demand over next 5 and 10 Years
- Demand Forecast for Electric Vehicles in GCC
Chapter 7: GCC - Country Wise Automobile Market Profiles
- Automobile Market Profile - Saudi Arabia
- Automobile Market Profile - UAE
- Automobile Market Profile - Kuwait
- Automobile Market Profile - Qatar
- Automobile Market Profile - Oman
- Automobile Market Profile - Bahrain
Chapter 8: Key Challenges Facing the Industry
Chapter 9: Appendix
- Appendix 1: Automobile Demand in GCC under High and Low Case Scenarios
- Appendix 2: Automobile Dealers Brand-wise in the GCC Countries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l7im4b
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900