DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Panoramic Sunroof Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global automotive panoramic sunroof market size was valued at $1.31 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $4.26 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 15.7% from 2019 to 2026.
Automotive panoramic sunroof is a large sunroof that is used to cover the entire roof of a vehicle and is significantly larger than the traditional sunroof. The panoramic glass sunroof uses more than one roof panel that opens above both the seats. It is also known as a multi-pane sunroof system, which tilts and slides open. Moreover, this is because multiple panes form one unit when closed and retracts upon slider track and stack when opened. It is majorly the operable fixed glass panel that consists of large panel size. Companies such as Webasto, Inalfa Roof System, and Nissan Maxima offer dual sunroof that is commonly known as panoramic sunroof. Automotive panoramic sunroof is anticipated to witness significant growth over the years, owing to rise in innovation in glass technology and increase in demand for safety, comfort, and convenience features.
The global automotive panoramic sunroof market is segmented on the basis of material type, vehicle type, and region. Based on material type, the market is bifurcated into glass and fiber. By vehicle type, it is divided into hatchback, sedan, sport utility vehicle (SUV), battery electric vehicle (BEV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), and plug in hybrid vehicle (PHEV). Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd.
- CIE Automotive SA
- Donghee Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Inalfa Roof Systems Group BV
- Webasto SE
- Yachiyo Industry Co. Ltd.
- Inteva Products
- Automotive Sunroof-Customcraft (ASC) Inc.
- BOS Group
- Magna International Inc.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global automotive panoramic sunroof market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Finding of The Automotive Panoramic Sunroof Market:
- Based on material type, the fiber segment is anticipated to grow at a lucrative growth rate.
- Based on vehicle type, the sedan segment was the highest revenue contributor in 2018.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on region, Europe contributed the highest automotive panoramic sunroof market revenue in 2018, followed by Asia-Pacific, North America, and LAMEA.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2017)
3.5. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Rising Innovation In Glass Technology
18.104.22.168. Rise In Demand For Safety, Comfort And Convenience Features
22.214.171.124. High Integration And Maintenance Cost
126.96.36.199. Low Penetration of Power Sunroof In Low Segment Vehicles
188.8.131.52. Rising Penetration of Solar Sunroof In Electric Vehicles
184.108.40.206. Increase In Sale of Automotive Vehicles
4. Automotive Panoramic Sunroof Market, By Material Type
5. Automotive Panoramic Sunroof Market, By Vehicle Type
5.4. Sport Utility Vehicle (Suv)
5.5. Battery Electric Vehicle (Bev)
5.6. Hybrid Electric Vehicle (Hev)
5.7. Plug-In Hybrid Vehicle (Phev)
6. Automotive Panoramic Sunroof Market, By Region
6.2. North America
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v8kgsq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900