DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive In-Dash Navigation System Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the in-dash navigation system market looks promising with opportunities in the passenger car, light commercial vehicle, and electric vehicle markets. The automotive in-dash navigation system market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 13% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are increasing adoption of navigation systems, growing demand for connected technologies in vehicles, and rising vehicle safety concerns. Use of other connectivity types and pnd for navigation will remain the major challenge for this industry.
Some of the features of Automotive In-Dash Navigation System Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Automotive in-dash navigation system market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size various applications such as by technology, by connected navigation service, by component, by end use, and by region.
- Regional analysis: Automotive in-dash navigation system market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions in-dash navigation system in the automotive in-dash navigation system market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape in-dash navigation system in the automotive in-dash navigation system market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the automotive in-dash navigation system market by technology, by connected navigation services, by components, by end use, and by region?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the in-dash navigation system market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the in-dash navigation system market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in this in-dash navigation system market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the in-dash navigation system market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the in-dash navigation system market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this in-dash navigation system market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this in-dash navigation system area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, in-dash navigation system market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market by Technology
3.3.1: 2D Maps
3.4: Global Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market by Connected Navigation Services
3.5: Global Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market by Component
3.5.1: Display Unit
3.5.2: Control Module
3.5.3: Antenna Module
3.5.4: Wiring Harness
3.6: Global Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market by End Use
3.6.1: Small cars
3.6.2: Compact cars
3.6.3: Mid-Sized cars
3.6.4: Luxury cars
3.6.5: SUVs & Crossovers
3.6.6: Light commercial vehicles
3.6.7: Electric Vehicle
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market by Region
4.2: North American Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market
4.3: European Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market
4.4: APAC Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market
4.5: ROW Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Automotive In-Dash Navigation Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.3: Robert Bosch
7.4: Delphi Automotive
7.5: Denso Corporation
7.7: Luxoft Holding
7.8: Harman International
7.9: Alpine Electronics
7.10: Pioneer Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/32x89q
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900