The Ram 1500 Laramie Southwest Edition will be offered exclusively in Texas and neighboring states.
“For nearly 20 years, Ram has recognized that Texas and America’s Southwest are the center of the truck universe,” said Mike Koval, Ad Interim Head of Ram Brand, FCA - North America. “Ram was the first manufacturer to offer a Texas-exclusive model and the Lone Star edition remains our most popular truck in Texas. Our new Ram Laramie Southwest Edition adds the segment’s best combination of performance, capability, luxury and technology.”
Outside, the Laramie Southwest Edition’s body-colored bumpers, mirrors and grille surround give it a sophisticated appearance. Subtle chrome highlights, including tow hooks, grille inserts, body side moldings and polished 20-inch wheels, provide exterior visual accents. Power side steps are also included and fold out of the way when the truck is parked or underway.
The 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Southwest Edition is available in all powertrain options. Buyers can choose Quad and Crew Cab body configurations and 5 ft.-7 in. (Crew only) or 6 ft.-4-in. bed lengths.
Ram 1500 Laramie Southwest Edition’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starts at $45,380, plus $1,695 destination.
New 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Southwest Edition models will go on sale in the second quarter of 2020.
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab, ProMaster and ProMaster City, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- Segment first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 35,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Most-awarded light-duty truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road