DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global E-bike Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global e-bike market and it is poised to grow by 8118.92 thousand units during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The report provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by declining cost of Li-ion batteries. In addition, growing popularity of connected e-bikes is anticipated to boost the growth of the e-bike market as well.
This study identifies growing popularity of connected E-bikes as the prime reasons driving the e-bike market growth during the next few years.
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the E-bike market, including some of the vendors such as Accell Group NV, BH BIKES EUROPE SL, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Giant Bicycle Inc., Klever Mobility GmbH, Riese & Muller GmbH, Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd. and Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY BATTERY TYPE
- Market segmentation by battery type
- Comparison by battery type
- SLA batteries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Li-ion batteries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by battery type
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Popularity of connected e-bikes
- Development of ABS for e-bikes
- Development of technologically advanced and lightweight e-bikes
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accell Group N.V.
- BH BIKES EUROPE S.L.
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG
- Giant Bicycle Inc.
- Klever Mobility GmbH
- Riese & Muller GmbH
- Yadea Group Holdings Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n3lfc7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900