DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Winter Tire Market, By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car; Light Commercial Vehicle; Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle), By Demand Category (OEM Vs Replacement), By Rim Size (12-17; 18-21; 22), By Radial Vs Bias, By Country, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe winter tire market is expected to reach $ 18.8 billion by 2025 on account of stringent winter tire usage guidelines in the region.
Winter tires or snow tires are designed for use in cold weather, ice and snow. These tires are manufactured with advanced rubber resins and compounds which help them to increase traction. Tires designed for winter conditions are optimized to drive at temperatures below 7C and have tread design with bigger gaps. Implementation of winter tire laws and increasing purchasing power of consumers is expected to aid Europe winter tire market over the coming years. Moreover, growing safety concerns and increasing awareness regarding the benefits of using winter tires among consumers is forecast to boost demand for winter tires across Europe over the next five years.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Europe winter tire market, in terms of value & volume.
- To classify and forecast Europe winter tire market based on vehicle type, rim size, demand category, radial vs bias and country.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Europe winter tire market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Europe winter tire market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for Europe winter tire market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Europe winter tire market.
Researchers performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, researchers sourced a list of leading manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, researchers could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Researchers analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players operating in winter tire market in Europe.
The author calculated the market size of Europe winter tire market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. They sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Winter Tire Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle)
5.2.2. By Tire Type Radial Vs Bias
5.2.3. By Demand Category (OEM and Replacement)
5.2.4. By Rim Size Type
5.2.5. By Company
5.2.6. By Region
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Germany Winter Tire Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, M&HCV)
6.2.2. By Demand Category (OEM and Replacement)
6.2.3. By Tire Type (Radial vs Bias)
7. France Winter Tire Market Outlook
8. United Kingdom Winter Tire Market Outlook
9. Italy Winter Tire Market Outlook
10. Spain Winter Tire Market Outlook
11. Austria Winter Tire Market Outlook
12. Poland Winter Tire Market Outlook
13. Netherlands Winter Tire Market Outlook
14. Czech Republic Winter Tire Market Outlook
15. Russia Winter Tire Market Outlook
16. Market Dynamics
17. Market Trends & Developments
18. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
19. Competitive Landscape
19.10. Kumho tire
20. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1d999d
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900