DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Drive Shafts - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Automotive Drive Shafts market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.9%.
Commercial Vehicles, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.5 Billion by the year 2025, Commercial Vehicles will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$107 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$90.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Commercial Vehicles will reach a market size of US$289.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$823.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- American Axle & Manufacturing Inc.
- Dana, Inc.
- GKN PLC
- Meritor, Inc.
- Neapco Holdings
- Nexteer Automotive Group Ltd.
- The Timken Company
- Wanxiang Qianchao Co., Ltd.
- Xuchang Yuangdong Drive Shaft Co. Ltd.
- Yamada Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Drive Shafts Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Product Overview
- Automotive Drive Shafts
- Types of Automotive Drive Shafts
- Hotchkiss Drive Shaft
- Flexible Drive Shaft
- Torque Tube Drive Shaft
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Stable Automobile Production Trends, A Key Growth Driver for Automotive Drive Shafts
- Led by China, Rising Global Vehicle Production Drives Demand for Automotive Drive Shafts: Global Light Vehicle Production (In Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Asia Pacific Spearheads Market Expansion as Automobile Production and Demand Shifts to Emerging Economies
- A Key Demographic Driver of Consumerism, the Growing Middle Class Population in Asia Pacific Drives Demand for New Cars: Global Middle Class Population & Spending (In Million & US$ Billion) for the Years 2020, 2025, 2030
- Percentage (In %) Breakdown of Automobile Production in Asia-Pacific by Country for the Year 2018
- Thriving Automotive Aftermarket Unfurls New Opportunities
- Asia Pacific to Emerge Into a Major Opportunity for Replacement Demand: Breakdown of Global Automotive Aftermarket (In US$ Billion) by Region for the Years 2018 and 2030
- Expanding Regulatory Requirements and Focus on Automotive Lightweighting Augments Demand for Lightweight Drive Shafts
- Carbon Fiber Drive Shafts Gain Traction in High End Variants
- Expanding Use of Carbon Composites in Automotive Applications Presents Lucrative Opportunities for Carbon Fiber Drive Shafts: Global Carbon Composites Demand (In Thousand Tons) in Automotive Industry for the Years 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Steady Global Demand for Heavy Commercial Vehicles Influence Market Prospects
- Robust Demand for Heavy Trucks in China Extends Opportunities for Automotive Drive Shafts in Heavy Commercial Vehicles Market: Heavy Trucks Production Volume (in Units) in Asia Pacific Region by Country (2018)
- Emerging Markets for SUVs & Premium Cars with All Wheel Drive Systems Presents Untapped Growth Potential
- With Multiple Shafts Used in All Wheel Drive Vehicles, the Robust Outlook for SUV Sales to Benefit Growth in the Market: Global Sales of SUVs (In Million) for the Years 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021
- Strong Global Penetration of SUVs at 34% Corroborates the Healthy Outlook for SUV Sales: Global Penetration of SUVs (In %) by Country for the Year 2019
- Material Selection Determines Cost Effectiveness and Longevity of Automotive Drive Shafts
- Growing Importance of Ride Quality and Driving Safety Fosters Lucrative Growth Prospects
- Future Designs of Electric Vehicles Without Drive Shafts to Challenge Growth
- Fluctuations in Raw Material Prices Erodes Market Growth
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Drive Shafts Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Drive Shafts Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pgtx1v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900