General Motors' EV Day: Reveals Flexible Platform to Rapidly Scale EV Portfolio
Sharing news stemming from General Motors<https://www.gm.com/>â€™ EV Day today where the company revealed its EV business strategy and industry leading platform and propulsion system.
A few highlights include:
* All four GM brands â€“ Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC and Buick â€“ will be launching new EVs.
* The next new Chevrolet EV will be a new version of the Bolt EV, launching in late 2020.
* The 2022 Bolt EUV, launching Summer 2021 and will be the first vehicle outside of the Cadillac brand to feature Super Cruise<https://www.cadillac.com/world-of-cadillac/innovation/super-cruise>, the industry's first true hands-free driving technology for the highway.
* GM announced its Ultium batteries which are large-format, pouch-style cells.
* Ultium batteries can be stacked vertically or horizontally inside the battery pack â€“ allowing engineers to optimize battery power. Power options range 50 to 200 kWh, which could enable a GM-estimated range up to 400 miles or more on a full charge with 0 to 60 mph acceleration as low as 3 seconds.
You can find the full release, additional assets and fact sheets here<https://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/ev.html>.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Ashleigh Chatel (She/Her)
Managing Supervisor | Media Certified
FleishmanHillard | Suite 2110 | 500 Woodward Ave. | Detroit, MI 48226
O 313-324-7867 | M 734-626-4252
The power of true
fleishmanhillard.com<http://fleishmanhillard.com> | Facebook<https://facebook.com/fleishmanhillard> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/fleishman_global/> | LinkedIn<http://linkedin.com/company/fleishman-hillard> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/fleishman> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/fleishmanhillard/featured>
Outstanding Large Agency 2019 | PRWeek
Large Agency of the Year 2019 | The Holmes Report
Top Companies for Executive Women 2010-2019 | National Association for Female Executives
Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality 2018-2019 | Human Rights Campaign
Best Places to Work in PR 2016-2018 | PR News