DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Self-Driving Bus Market by Level of Automation and Component: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A self-driving bus is a robotic vehicle designed to travel between destinations without the need of a human operator. It combines sensors and software to control, navigate, and drive and uses LiDAR and RADAR and several other sensors for operation. These self-driving systems create and maintain an internal map of their surroundings, based on a wide array of sensors. Artificial intelligence (AI) software controls all the functionality related to sensors working and RADAR sensor is used to detect obstacles. Such advance technologies helps control these vehicles efficiently. Self-driving buses provide advantages such as reduction in accidents caused due to driver's error and reduction of hazardous gas (CO2) from vehicles.
The market is anticipated to witness a significant growth over the years, owing to the growth in connected infrastructure for automobile.
The global self-driving bus market is segmented on the basis of level of automation, component, and region. On the basis of level of automation, it is divided into level 3, level 4, and level 5. By component, it is categorized into hardware, software, and services. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global self-driving bus market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Finding of The Self-driving Bus Market:
- On the basis of level of automation, the level 4 segment is anticipated to exhibit a remarkable growth during the forecast period.
- On the basis of component, the service segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Self-driving bus market region wise, Europe is the fastest growing region, followed by North America, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The key players analyzed in this report are AV Volvo, Continental AG, Volkswagen AG, Tesla, Scania AB, Daimler AG, Proterra, Hyundai Motor Company, Hino Motors, Ltd., and Navya.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
1.4.1. Primary Research
1.4.2. Secondary Research
1.4.3. Analyst Tools And Models
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Impacting Factors
3.2.2. Top Investment Pockets
3.2.3. Top Winning Strategies
3.3. Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Market Share Analysis (2019)
3.5. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Reduction In Traffic Congestion Due To Improved Safety
220.127.116.11. Growing Connected Infrastructure
18.104.22.168. High Manufacturing Cost
22.214.171.124. Data Management Challenges
126.96.36.199. Development of Smart Cities.
Chapter 4: Self-Driving Bus Market, By Level of Automation
4.2. Level 3
4.3. Level 4
4.4. Level 5
Chapter 5: Self-Driving Bus Market, By Component
Chapter 6: Self-Driving Bus Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
7.1. Av Volvo
7.2. Continental Ag
7.3. Volkswagen Ag
7.5. Scania Ab
7.6. Daimler Ag
7.8. Hyundai Motor Company
7.9. Hino Motors, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xhetxi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900