DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Diesel Power Engine - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Diesel Power Engine market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 3.7%.
Standby, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$5.3 Billion by the year 2025, Standby will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 2.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$82.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$65.5 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Standby will reach a market size of US$286.8 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$630.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Cummins, Inc.
- Doosan Corporation
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- Kohler Company
- Kubota Corporation
- MAN SE
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC
- Volvo Penta
- Wartsila Corporation
- Yanmar Holdings Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Diesel Power Engine: A Prelude
- Steady Growth Projected for Diesel Power Engine Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Diesel Power Engine Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Relative Better Performance and Efficiency than Gasoline and CNG Generators Gives Impetus to the Diesel Power Engine Market
- Rising Demand for Industrial Diesel Generators Instigates Broad-Based Opportunities
- Data Centers Rely on Industrial Diesel Generators Amid Escalating Power Requirements
- Surging Data Center IP Traffic Points Toward Increased Power Requirements: Global Data Center IP Traffic in Exabytes by Segment for the Years 2016 through 2022
- Aerospace Industry: A Niche Application Market for Industrial Diesel Generators
- Hospitality Sector Steers Demand for Commercial-Grade Diesel Generators
- Opportunities Remain Robust in Home Use Segment
- Diesel Generators Gain Traction in Peak Shaving Applications
- Standby Power Rated Generators: The Most Commonly Rated Generator Sets
- Prime Power Rated Generators Invalidate the Reliance on Public Utility
- Product Improvements and Technology Advancements Augment Market Prospects: A Review of Select Recently Launched Diesel Generators
- CUMMINS India Unveils K38 Series 910 kVA Prime Diesel Generator Sets
- Cummins Showcases New QSG12 50Hz Diesel Generator Series
- CATERPILLAR Upgrades Diesel Generator Sets with Optional Dynamic Gas Blending (DGB) Dual-Fuel Technology Feature
- Mahindra Powerol Forays into Higher Capacity Diesel Generators segment with the Roll Out of mPower 250 and 320 kva DGs
- Kohler Rolls Out KD Series Diesel Industrial Generator Sets
- Volvo Penta Introduces TWD1645GE and TWD1644GE Diesel Engines
- Silent Generators Step In to Redefine the Usability of Diesel Engines
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Diesel Power Engine Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Diesel Power Engine Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/54r4w5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900