DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Engine Belt & Hose - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Automotive Engine Belt and Hose market worldwide is projected to grow by US$9.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.4%.
Passenger Cars, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$15.1 Billion by the year 2025, Passenger Cars will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$326.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$281.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Passenger Cars will reach a market size of US$799.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.5 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Bando Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.
- Hutchinson SA
- Nichirin Co., Ltd.
- Schaeffler AG
- Sumitomo Riko Co., Ltd.
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Automotive Engine Belt & Hose: An Insight
- Asia-Pacific: Largest Market for Automotive Engine Belt & Hose
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Automotive Engine Belt & Hose Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Employing Latest Fuel Efficient Technologies Impels the Market Growth
- Technological Improvements in Materials Used for Production Drives the Market
- Escalating Vehicle Production Bodes Well for the Market
- Rising Demand from Aftermarket Sales Provides Great Opportunity
- Optimal Nvh Levels Impels the Market Growth
- Low Durability: A Major Constraint
- Maintenance-Free Drive Belt: Need of the Hour
- Electric Vehicles Pose a Great Challenge for the Market
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- An Introduction to Automotive Engine Belt & Hose
- Timing Belt
- Serpentine Belt
- Global Automotive Engine Belt and Hose Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Applications
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Automotive Engine Belt & Hose Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Automotive Engine Belt & Hose Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2020hb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900