DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia All Terrain Vehicle Market By Product Type (Utility ATV, Sports ATV & Youth ATV), By Engine Displacement (Low, Medium & High), By Application (Entertainment, Sports, Agriculture & Others), By Region, By Company, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Australian All Terrain Vehicle market is projected to cross $ 200 million by 2024 on account of growing usage of ATVs in entertainment, agriculture and sports activities.
Years Considered in this Study
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objectives of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Australian All Terrain Vehicle market.
- To classify and forecast the Australian All Terrain Vehicle market based on product type, engine displacement, application and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Australian All Terrain Vehicle market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Australian All Terrain Vehicle market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Australian All Terrain Vehicle market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Australian All Terrain Vehicle market.
Increasing prevalence of off-road recreational activities backed by growing disposable income and surging per capita spending of individual is driving the growth of the market. All Terrain Vehicles have large tires with deep suspension and can be driven on off-road or rugged conditions. Technological advancements with enhanced fuel efficiency and upgraded performance are expected to aid the ATV market in the coming years.
The market can be segmented based on product type, engine displacement, application and regional analysis.
On the product type, the market can be segmented into utility ATV, sports ATV and youth ATV. Utility ATV segment dominated the market and the product segment is likely grow at an impressive rate in the forthcoming years as well due to high load carrying capacity, easy maintenance and versatility in usage.
All Terrain Vehicles find applications in entertainment, sports and agriculture, among others. Agriculture segment dominated the market in 2018 and is anticipated to continue its leading share in the coming years as ATVs are being increasingly preferred by Australian farmers as they combine the advantages of trucks and tractors.
The major players operating in the All Terrain Vehicle market of Australia include Polaris Sales Australia Pty Ltd, Honda Australia, Yamaha Motor Australia, Brp Australia Pty Ltd, Suzuki Australia Pty Limited, E-Ton Australia, Kawasaki Motors Pty. Ltd., etc. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factor Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Influencer of Purchase
4.3. Aided Brand Recall
4.4. Unaided Brand Recall
4.5. Brand Switching
4.6. Brand Satisfaction Level
5. Australia All Terrain Vehicle Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type (Utility ATV, Sports ATV & Youth ATV)
5.2.2. By Engine Displacement (Low, Medium & High)
5.2.3. By Application (Entertainment, Sports, Agriculture & Others)
5.2.4. By Region (New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Australia Utility All Terrain Vehicle Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Application
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Australia Sports All Terrain Vehicle Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. Australia Youth All Terrain Vehicle Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.1.2. By Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Application
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. SWOT Analysis
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Australia Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape (List of Partial Leading Companies)
14.1. Polaris Sales Australia Pty. Ltd.
14.2. Honda Australia
14.3. Yamaha Motor Australia
14.4. Brp Australia Pty. Ltd.
14.5. Suzuki Australia Pty Limited
14.6. E-Ton Australia
14.7. Kawasaki Motors Pty. Ltd.
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements)
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bbwmqg
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900