An Open Letter To Car Guy John Schnatter
Sorry I had to try to reach out to you this way but trying to find your e mail is like trying to find a lost Z28 or finding a pineapple pizza in Brooklyn.
I know that you are the guy everyone in your family and circle of friends considers their go-to-guy for car opinions.
You have always been a car fan, and I'm sure you have always been envious of the guys that get the chance to drive all of the new cars, go to all of the car shows and are in the auto loop all of the time.
I'm also sure you have lot's of options as to what to do with the rest of your life, but none as cool or as exciting as an active partnership in The Auto Channel, a partnership opportunity that will recharge your batteries and put some zoom back in your tank.
The Auto Channel partnership:
- Instant Vice-President Status
- No regular hours (but 24x7 like many of us)
- Rent a small (or BIG if you like – it don't matter to your partners because you are paying for it) office and make it your haven.
- Partner communications
- Be trained to qualify as a new car reviewer by your professional journalist partners
- Be trained as an IT professional so you can help make The Auto Channel run
- Be trained as an HTML editor so you can matter-of-factly publish content to The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and attend the world's most important car shows as working press for The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and attend worldwide motor sports events as working press for The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and attend attend worldwide automotive product unveiling's as working press for The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and interview auto industry executives and motor sport personalities for publication on The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and attend automotive-relevant trade shows and association meetings as working press for The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after publication of your articles and stories, you can qualify to join our other team members as qualified members of professional automotive journalist associations
- After training you can contribute to daily content conceptualizing and brainstorming
- Become a working member of our team of old, smart, exciting and still vital far-seeing men and women
For more than 25 years The Auto Channel, the web's original interactive automotive web site has published what many agree is the web's best independent automotive editorial information and entertainment site, www.theautochannel.com.
The Auto Channel is staffed by the web's oldest, most experienced team of writers, producers, engineers, video producers, artists and conceptualizes of any and I mean any commercial web site in the world, and we are now offering a mutual business opportunity.
To a person our team members all love what The Auto Channel allows them to do, and loves what it does for them. We are looking for another old car guy, to add his capital, knowledge and opinions to help expand revenue generation, valuation and help purchase additional automotive data to expand our million plus pages of automotive content and take our valuation up to the Tens of Millions vicinity.
After 25 years of financial ups and downs we realize that being “bootstrap financed” doesn't always work. We are now tired of our frustration of not being able to have access to the capital we need to bring more exciting, ground breaking and profitable ideas to life, we are tired of tilting at windmills alone.
If you believe you want to improve your life and are the guy who can contribute to help take the The Auto Channel to its ultimate valuation and will invest your smarts, energy and a 1 million dollars buy-in let's talk.
Don't Die Of Boredom.
Bob Gordon, President
The Auto Channel, LLC
332 West Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
502 386 8316