Retired But Not Dead
USA TODAY: The bottom line is that the old rules were built for an economy and a society in which retirement was seen as a release from bondage--the liberating act from a lifetime of work. They were built for time when most work was manual and labor intensive, when brains were less valuable than brawn.
The new rules are for a world in which knowledge is the universal currency for creating value, a world in which you can use the experience of a lifetime to create what may well be the greatest experience of your life.
Are you the guy everyone in your family and circle of friends considers their go-to-guy for car opinions?
Have you always been a car fan, an aficionado or have admired the guys that get a chance to be in the know, drive all of the new cars, go to all of the car shows? Are you now retired from your executive career? Are you getting bored with your "always busy" life? Tired of wasting your talent? Frustrated by having to keep potentially great ideas bottled-up because no one will listen to them? If you are desperate enough to even think about a new career as an Amazon Prime delivery person...stop!
Because The Auto Channel has an exciting partnership opportunity that will recharge your batteries and put some zoom back in your tank.
The Auto Channel partnership:
- Better than WeWork
- Instant Vice-President Status
- No regular hours (but 24x7 like many of us)
- Rent a small (or BIG if you like – it don't matter to your partners because you are paying for it) office and make it your haven.
- Partner communications
- Be trained to qualify as a new car reviewer by your professional journalist partners
- Be trained as an IT professional so you can help make The Auto Channel run
- Be trained as an HTML editor so you can matter-of-factly publish content to The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and attend the world's most important car shows as working press for The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and attend worldwide motor sports events as working press for The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and attend attend worldwide automotive product unveilings as working press for The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and interview auto industry executives and motor sport personalities for publication on The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after training you can become credentialed and attend automotive-relevant trade shows and association meetings as working press for The Auto Channel
- Qualify as an auto journalist, so after publication of your articles and stories, you can qualify to join our other team members as qualified members of professional automotive journalist associations
- After training you can contribute to daily content conceptualizing and brainstorming
- Become part of our team of old, smart, exciting and still vital far-seeing men and women
For more than 25 years The Auto Channel, the web's original interactive automotive web site has published what many agree is the web's best independent automotive editorial information and entertainment site, www.theautochannel.com.
The Auto Channel is staffed by the web's oldest, most experienced team of writers, producers, engineers, video producers, artists and conceptualizes of any and I mean any commercial web site in the world, and we are now offering a "one-hand-washes-the-other" mutual business opportunity.
To a person our team members all love what The Auto Channel allows them to do, and loves what it does for them. Now we are looking for another old car guy, to add his capital, knowledge and opinions to help expand revenue generation, valuation, purchase additional automotive data and expand our million plus pieces of automotive content.
After 26 years of financial ups and downs we realize that being “bootstrap financed” doesn't always work. We are now tired of our frustration of not being able to have access to the capital we need to bring more exciting, ground breaking and profitable ideas to life, we are tired of tilting at windmills alone.
If you believe you want to change your life, are the guy who can contribute to help take the The Auto Channel to its ultimatte valuation and will invest your smarts, energy and a 1 million dollars buy-in let's talk.
Don't Die Of Boredom.
Bob Gordon, President
The Auto Channel, LLC
332 West Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
502 386 8316