DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Collision Warning System market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global collision warning system market to grow with a CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global collision warning system market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on collision warning system market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on collision warning system market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global collision warning system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global collision warning system market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the author's growth matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising demand and awareness for vehicle safety
- Increasing government regulations for the inclusion of the safety features in automotive
- The decline in sales of the passenger and commercial vehicles across major economies
- Growing applications of unmanned aerial vehicle
- Ongoing technological advancements in vehicles
- Increasing demand for autonomous vehicles
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the collision warning system market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the collision warning system market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global collision warning system market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Collision Warning System Market Highlights
2.2. Collision Warning System Market Projection
2.3. Collision Warning System Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Collision Warning System Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Vehicle Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Applications
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Collision Warning System Market
4. Collision Warning System Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Collision Warning System Market by Technology
6. Global Collision Warning System Market by Vehicle Type
6.1. Passenger Cars
6.2. Commercial Vehicle
7. Global Collision Warning System Market by Applications
8. Global Collision Warning System Market by Region 2018-2024
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Collision Warning System Market by Technology
8.1.2. North America Collision Warning System Market by Vehicle Type
8.1.3. North America Collision Warning System Market by Applications
8.1.4. North America Collision Warning System Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Collision Warning System Market
9.2. Companies Profiles
9.2.1. Robert Bosch GmbH
9.2.2. Denso Corp
9.2.3. Delphi Technologies
9.2.4. Autoliv Inc.
9.2.5. General Electric
9.2.6. Collins Aerospace
9.2.7. Honeywell International Inc.
9.2.9. Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9vxzmn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900