Toyota North America Toyota and Lexus July 2019 Sales
PLANO, Texas (August 1, 2019)– Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) today reported July 2019 sales of 209,204 vehicles, an increase of 0.2 percent on a volume basis and down 3.8 percent on daily selling rate (DSR) basis versus July 2018.
Toyota division posted July sales of 184,179 units, up 0.4 percent on a volume basis and down 3.6 percent on a DSR basis.
Lexus division posted July sales of 25,025 vehicles, down 1.5 percent on a volume basis and down 5.4 percent on a DSR basis.
July 2019 Highlights
- Highlander sales increased 5.5 percent; marking its best-ever July
- RAV4 Hybrid sales up 147.0 percent; a best-ever July
- Prius Prime sales up 18.0 percent; its best-ever month
- Corolla sales increased 14.5 percent
- Camry sales increased 3.1 percent
- Avalon sales increased 5.1 percent
- Sequoia sales increased 14.8 percent
- Land Cruiser sales increased 31.7 percent
- Tundra sales increased 17.0 percent
- Total Toyota divison car sales up 5.1 percent
- Total Toyota division hybrid sales up 49.4 percent
- ES sales increased 9.0 percent
- RC sales increased 68.7 percent
- Total Lexus division trucks up 1.9 percent
- Total Lexus division hybrid sales up 30.6 percent
Note: Unless otherwise stated, all figures reflect unadjusted raw sales volume