GM Reports Income of $2.4B and EBIT-Adj. of $3.0B
DETROIT — General Motors Co. today reported solid second-quarter earnings, driven by the performance of North America and significant progress on transformational cost initiatives. Strong North America EBIT-adj. margin of 10.7 percent was driven by the successful rollout of full-size light-duty pickup trucks.
Second-quarter 2019 results:
- EPS-diluted of $1.66 and EPS-diluted-adjusted of $1.64, includes $(0.01) from Lyft and PSA revaluations.
- Income of $2.4 billion, up 1.6% year over year.
- Revenue of $36.1 billion.
- GM North America EBIT-adjusted of $3.0 billion.
- GM Financial EBT-adjusted of $0.5 billion.