Looking For The Safest Used Cars? Looking For A Well Maintained Used Car?
Auto Central June 17, 2019; Just because you are buying a used car who can blame you for being concerned about crash ratings? We all entrust our cars with our lives every time we take it for a drive.
Finding the crash ratings on a new car is easy... the info is right there on the sticker, but finding the crash ratings of used cars is problematic. It matters what the model year the car you are researching is, most automotive web sites are not really interested in automotive research...they are interested in selling your name and contact info to a dealer in their network...so they don't offer official NHTSA crash ratings of past model year used cars. But The Auto Channel does.
Not only do we offer used car researchers easy access to recalls, star ratings, used vehicle specs and archived reviews, but we also offer every used car researchers every service NHTSA bulletin the vehicle manufacturer sent to its dealers.
Now you can easily find them and discover whether the former owner of the vehicle you are considering for purchase has "taken care of the problem" if yes...great, if no...take your potential purchase to the local dealer to see if the called for repairs still fall under the new car warrantee, if not, negotiate with the seller as to who will pay to fix it, before you buy.
Crash Ratings and Service Bulletins 1990-Present Model Year
More Used Car Research Tools
Used Car Buyer Research Tools
- Compare Up To 4 Used Cars (2018-1997)Side By Side: 150 Categories Including: Head Room, Horsepower, Safety Equipment, All Specs, Dimensions, Crash Test Results, Service Bulletins, Prices, Options
- Car Sites By Make-Single Brand - Total Used Car Research Guides
- Perfect Used Car Match - 1997-2018
- Used Car Test Drive Tool
- Older Drivers Used Car Safety Features
- Craig's List FREE Classified FSBO Posting Form
- "Dealer Direct" Free-To-Your-Dealer Car Buyers Pay "No-Tout-Fee"