DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electric Vehicle Relays Market 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The electric vehicle relays market will register a CAGR of over 33% by 2023.
The increase in electronics and safety requirements in electric vehicles is one of the key factors expected to trigger the electric vehicle relays market growth during the forecast period. The rising demand for relays is being further supported by the increasing requirement for safety components including anti-locking systems (ABS), electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), and airbags among others. As a result, the growing number of applications in electric vehicles will result the global electric vehicle relays market growth in the forthcoming years.
Increasing adoption of battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
Advances in charging systems have enhanced the adoption rate of battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles and will drive the global electric vehicle relays market during the forecast period.
Supply-demand imbalance amid demand uncertainties across the supply chain
Supply-demand imbalances caused amid demand uncertainties in electric vehicle and small electric and electromechanical part supplies, including resistors, inductors, sensors, and relays, are expected to challenge the global electric vehicle relays market during the forecast period.
The market appears to be fragmented with the presence of several market players. Electric vehicle manufacturers have started adopting bidirectional chargers in their electric vehicle models. This market research report will help clients identify new growth opportunities and design unique growth strategies by providing a comprehensive analysis of the market's competitive landscape and offering information on the products offered by companies.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY RELAY TERMINAL
- Market segmentation by relay terminal
- Comparison by relay terminal
- PCB - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Plug-in - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by relay terminal
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Consolidation of relay market
- Rising adoption of advanced electric vehicle charging systems
- Advancements in relay design
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- DENSO Corp.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Sensata Technologies Inc.
- TE Connectivity Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Electrical Engineering, Electric and Hybrid Vehicles