DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Accelerator Pedal Module Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global accelerator pedal module market reached a volume of around 360 million units in 2018. Looking forward, the market volumes are projected to reach 438 Million units by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 3% during 2019-2024.
The earlier versions of these module were mostly made of metal and covered with rubber which not only made them heavy but also increased the possibility of corrosion. Nowadays, manufacturers are focusing on developing lightweight components for vehicles owing to the stringent government rules to meet emission standards. The advancements in material development technology have further led to the production of accelerator pedals from polyamide 6 which is lightweight and cost effective in nature.
The developed regions such as North America and Europe have a concentration of the world's largest automotive manufacturers which have access to more developed equipment, strong R&D capabilities and modern technical expertise. As a result, mechanical accelerators have been completely replaced by electronic accelerator pedals in these regions. Additionally, the increasing use of sensor-based accelerators is expected to be a major driving factor for the growth of the market.
With the rapid development and industrialization in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, the automotive industry has been experiencing healthy growth. The increasing demand for automotive accelerator pedal modules for the manufacturing of passenger cars and commercial vehicles in these regions is providing a positive thrust to the growth of the overall market.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global accelerator pedal module market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global accelerator pedal module industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pedal material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the pedal type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global accelerator pedal module industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global accelerator pedal module industry?
- What is the structure of the global accelerator pedal module industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global accelerator pedal module industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global accelerator pedal module industry?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Accelerator Pedal Module Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Pedal Material
5.4 Market Breakup by Pedal Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
5.6 Market Breakup by End-User
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Pedal Material
7 Market Breakup by Pedal Type
7.1 Floor Mounted
8 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
8.1 Passenger Vehicle
8.2 Commercial Vehicle
9 Market Breakup by End-User
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.2 North America
10.3 Asia Pacific
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
15.3.5 United Automotive Electronic Systems
15.3.7 Aisan Industry
15.3.9 Pacific Industrial
15.3.11 Kyung Chang Industrial
15.3.12 TT Electronics
15.3.13 Alfmeier Praezision
15.3.14 Aida Manufacture
15.3.15 AKITA KOGYO
15.3.17 Chiyoda Industries
15.3.18 Chiyoda Kogyo Kyushu
15.3.20 Hanya Seisakusho
15.3.21 Kuroda Kagaku
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yr2gvk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Automotive Drivetrain and Transmission Components