DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Chinese Commercial Vehicle Market Opportunity Analysis, 2017-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The aim of this study is to research, analyze, and forecast emerging commercial truck platform strategies in the light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty commercial truck market in China. The study presents a strategic growth opportunity insight into the Chinese commercial truck market and its impact on the growing trends up to 2025.
China has the largest automotive market globally. The Chinese commercial truck market is expected to experience slight negative growth at a CAGR of 0.4% during 2017-2025. This is mainly due to the high base effect of HD vehicles in 2017.
Digital freight brokerage, the rise of Chinese trucks, and new energy powertrain are the key growth opportunities that will drive demand for trucks during the long term. The rise of e-commerce is set to improve logistics service and fleets' driving experience in China.
In the next 3-4 years the implementation of China VI regulations across light, medium and heavy-duty trucks will see the advent of advanced diesel engine technologies and alternate powertrain options from leading Chinese OEMs.
Diesel powertrain is expected to continue its dominance in the Chinese commercial truck market during the long term. Nevertheless, emission standard restrictions, purchase incentives offered by both central and regional governments, as well as the new launch of truck models are motivating the market adoption of new energy powertrain solutions during the long term. The light-duty truck will continue to enhance its largest market share among the truck segment, accounting for 62.6% of new truck sales in 2025.
Cold chain is set to be one of the fastest growing logistics businesses especially in the light-duty segment in China with key involvements in fresh food and takeaway catering.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size of light-duty, medium-duty, and heavy-duty commercial trucks up to 2025?
- What is the impact of freight demand on commercial truck transformation in China?
- How will the Chinese road freight brokerage market evolve by 2025 along with the market share of key solution types and market revenue opportunity?
- What are the current scenario and future outlook of the alternate powertrain in China including xEV and natural gas trucks in China?
- What is the key commercial truck market transformation outlook of adopting global logistics trends attaching with
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Freight Mobility Market Overview - China
5. Drivers and Restraints - Commercial Truck Market
6. Forecast and Trends - Commercial Truck Market
7. Chinese LCV Market Overview
8. Chinese MCV Market Overview
9. Chinese HCV Market Overview
10. China Natural Gas Influencing Factors
11. Factors Influencing Electric Vehicle Adoption in China
12. China Uber for Freight Market
13. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
14. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- FAW Jiefang
- Foton Motor
- Manbang Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/in589d
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Commercial Vehicles