6 New Technologies That May Transform Vehicles and Driving - USA Today
SEE ALSO:My Car Can Do What?
2019 New York Auto Show 2019: Self-driving cars are coming – someday. But for now, carmakers and suppliers are focused on technologies that improve vehicle safety, security and convenience.
With the 2019 New York Auto Show set to begin next week with media previews, car companies are looking for ways to stand out from the competition in an era when quality and reliability are similar across brands.
6 New Technologies That Will Transform Vehicles - USA Today
1. More secure ways to start a car
2. In-car monitoring systems
4. Partially self-driving technologies
5. Bigger, more advanced touchscreens
6. More driver assistance systems
SEE ALSO: Complete USA Today Article