CYPRESS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--H2Go Express, an Orange County-based, family-owned car wash chain, will offer free, earth-friendly washes at its newest location in Cypress April 22-27 to celebrate its official Grand Opening and Earth Day. The Cypress car wash is located at 9971 Valley View Street, on the Northwest corner of Valley View and Ball Road.
H2Go Express’ business philosophy is centered around water conservation and the use of earth-friendly cleaning products. It is a proud member of WaterSavers, a national program that recognizes professional car washes for water conservation and environmental protection.
“Traditional full-service car washes use up to 100 gallons of water per wash,” says Ryan Blanchard, chief operating officer. “We are proud to only use approximately 12 gallons of fresh water—less than a standard residential commercial washing machine—per wash, with the rest of the water used being recycled. Coupled with earth-friendly products, we are the best option for customers who want a clean car quickly while taking care of Mother Earth.”
The “Earth Week” celebrations will include:
- A ribbon cutting ceremony on Tuesday, April 23 at 11 a.m. with attendance from Cypress Mayor Stacy Berry and local dignitaries (media is invited to attend/may request photos)
- $3 “Go Silver” washes (adds Tri-Color Conditioner, Clear Coat Protectant, Premium Wheel Cleaning and Tire Shine)
- $5 “Go Blue” washes (adds Dry 2 Shine plus E-Foam Shine Protectant)
- All washes include a free dashboard wipe and free use of vacuums, mat cleaners and compressed air
- No upcharges for SUVs and trucks
- Free frosty treats for visitors on Saturday, April 27
- Visitors can enter for a chance to win free car washes for one year
For further details, please visit www.H2GoExpress.com/GrandOpening.
About H2Go Express Car Wash
H2Go Express Car Wash’s mission is to efficiently deliver the highest quality exterior car wash in Southern California while conserving water and using earth-friendly products. The company opened its first location in 2012 and currently operates locations in Westminster, Huntington Beach and Cypress. An additional Huntington Beach location is scheduled to open in July 2019. Each location offers three levels of washes ranging from $6 to $14 that are complete in less than five minutes.