2020 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury Priced from $53,690
All-new three-row crossover challenges segment with high levels of standard tech, safety and driver assistance features and refinement
Detroit – Cadillac’s first-ever XT6 will offer one of the segment’s strongest rosters of standard features and safety and driver assistance technologies, with a starting price of $53,690 (including destination charge)1, for the Premium Luxury FWD model.
The lineup also includes the XT6 Sport, with standard Sport Control AWD, which starts at $58,090 (including destination charge).1
“The XT6 is designed to make every seat the best seat in the house, with every inch carefully considered to offer refinement, comfort, connectivity and safety,” said Steve Carlisle, Cadillac president. “With its host of standard features and two expressions of the signature Cadillac experience, XT6 will offer customers a high level of content with choices for style and driving character.”
Bright Galvano exterior accents distinguish the Premium Luxury model, while the XT6 Sport is defined by gloss black accents and more aggressive, performance-inspired details. Both models feature advanced lighting technology, including vertically emphasized LED signatures.
The XT6’s rewarding balance of responsiveness and driving refinement is uniquely reflected in each of the models. A greater emphasis on road isolation is placed on the Premium Luxury, while a greater feeling of agility is dialed into the Sport’s chassis tuning.
Standard features for both XT6 Premium Luxury and Sport models include:
SAFETY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES:
- Seven standard airbags10: Dual-stage frontal airbags for the driver and front passenger; seat-mounted side-impact airbags for the driver and front passenger; knee airbag for the driver; and roof rail-mounted head-curtain airbags for outboard positions of all three seating rows
- HD Rear Vision Camera11 with Remote Wash
- Forward Collision Alert11
- Following Distance Indicator11
- Automatic Emergency Braking11
- Front Pedestrian Braking11
- Front and Rear Park Assist11
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert11
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert11
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning11
- Safety Alert Seat1
- Rear Seat Reminder2
- Teen Driver
DESIGN, CRAFTSMANSHIP & CONVENIENCE:
- Choose from exotic wood finishes like Black Olive Ash or Carbon Fiber trim with ombré finish
- Bi-functional LED headlamps with IntelliBeam, LED daytime running lamps and LED taillamps
- 20-inch wheels
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel with power tilt/telescope function
- UltraView power sunroof with power sunshade
- Seven-passenger seating (six-passenger with second-row captain’s chairs available)
- Power-folding third-row seat and remote fold-down feature for the second-row seat
- Rotary controller with Cadillac-first jog function
- Over-the-air vehicle software updates
- NFC phone pairing
- Wireless charging for compatible phones4
- Apple CarPlay5 and Android Auto6 compatibility
- Six USB ports7 (two Type A and four Type C), one SD card slot and two 12-volt power outlets
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot (includes 3GB or three months of data, whichever comes first)8
- Cadillac Connected Access9, with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as vehicle diagnostics, dealer maintenance notification, Cadillac Smart Driver, Marketplace and more
An available Enhanced Visibility and Technology Package11 builds on the standard safety and driver assistance features and other technologies, adding: an 8-inch-diagonal color gauge cluster display, color Head-Up Display, Rear Camera Mirror, Rear Camera Mirror Washer, HD Surround Vision, Surround Vision Recorder, Rear Pedestrian Alert and Automatic Parking Assist with Braking.
Additionally, the available Driver Assist Package11 adds Adaptive Cruise Control – Advanced, Automatic Seat Belt Tightening and Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking. Night Vision11 is also available.
All models in North America are powered by a 3.6L V6 rated at 310 horsepower and featuring direct injection, Active Fuel Management and Stop/Start technologies. It is matched with a nine-speed automatic transmission controlled via Cadillac’s Electronic Precision Shift, which uses electronic controls in place of a conventional mechanical linkage.
All-wheel drive is available on Premium Luxury and a performance-oriented Sport Control AWD system is standard on XT6 Sport. The Sport model also features standard Continuous Damping Control (CDC) Active Sport Chassis suspension to deliver greater control and agility.
Cadillac will begin accepting orders of the 2020 XT6 this month. Customers can find more information about the XT6 by going to Cadillac.com.
1Excludes tax, title, license and dealer fees. Optional equipment is extra.
2Does not detect people or items. Always check rear seat before exiting.
3Cadillac Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
4The system wirelessly charges one Qi-compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adaptor/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, see my.cadillac.com/learn or consult your carrier.
5Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
6Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
7Not compatible with all devices.
8Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active service plan and paid AT&T data plan. Visit onstar.com for details and limitations.
9Standard connectivity available only to original purchaser for 10 years. Services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change. Does not include emergency or security services. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
10Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See your vehicle Owner’s Manual for more information.
11Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.