DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nickel in the Global Automotive Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of nickel in the global automotive market looks promising with opportunities for passenger cars and commercial and electric vehicles.
Nickel in the global automotive market is expected to reach an estimated $13.4 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 24.5% from 2018 to 2023. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing penetration of nickel in engines, and the growth of electric vehicle production.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics for nickel in the global automotive market by industry, include development of nickel alloy foam and increased nickel content in electric vehicle batteries.
The study includes the market size for nickel in the global automotive market and forecast for nickel in the global automotive market through 2023, by application, vehicle type, material type and region as follows:
Nickel in the Global Automotive Market by Application ($ Million and kiloton from 2012 to 2023)
- Exhaust System
Nickel in the Global Automotive Market by Material Form ($ Million and kiloton from 2012 to 2023)
- Steel Alloy
- Nickel Alloy
- Nickel Cathode
- Cast Iron Alloy
Nickel in the Global Automotive Market by Vehicle Type ($ Million and kiloton from 2012 to 2023)
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
Nickel in the Global Automotive Market by Region ($ Million and kiloton from 2012 to 2023)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The Rest of the World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, the researcher forecasts that nickel for batteries is expected to become the largest application and witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to the increasing demand for nickel cathode batteries for electric vehicles.
Within this market, electric vehicles is expected to emerge as the largest segment and witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increased electric vehicle production utilizing nickel content in nickel cobalt aluminum oxide (NCA) and nickel manganese cobalt oxide (NMC) batteries.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest region and witness highest growth over the forecast period due to the growing electric vehicle production and increasing utilization of nickel in high-performance vehicle.
- Market size estimates: Nickel in the global automotive market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Kilotons) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Nickel in the global automotive market size by various applications such as application, vehicle type, and material type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Nickel in the global automotive market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for nickel in the global automotive market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for nickel in the global automotive market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
1. Executive Summary
2. Nickel in Automotive Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2012 to 2023
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecasts
3.2: Nickel in the Global Automotive Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Nickel in the Global Automotive Market by Application Type
3.4: Nickel in the Global Automotive Market by Material
3.5: Nickel in the Global Automotive Market by Vehicle
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Nickel in the Global Automotive Market by Region
4.2: Nickel in the North American Automotive Market
4.3: Nickel in the European Automotive Market
4.4: Nickel in the APAC Automotive Market
4.5: Nickel in the ROW Automotive Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends of Nickel in the Global Automotive Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Vale SA
7.3: BHP Billiton
7.4: Jinchuan Group Ltd.
7.5: Sherritt International
7.7: Minara Resources
7.8: Anglo American PLC
7.10: Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rgz9v/nickel_in_the?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Nickel