DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric Vehicle (EV) Impact Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Electric Vehicle (EV) shipments are poised to grow with a CAGR of 35% from 2016-2025. This increased growth will have significant impact on the ecosystem around EVs.
Multiple industry stakeholders will see a significant shift in how their respective domains will evolve to cater to increased EV demand.
It is believed the following industries are the major direct or indirect stakeholders in the ecosystem, where significant changes will occur:
1. Automotive Manufacturing: With a decline in internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicle sales, and market shift towards EVs, a paradigm shift will occur within automotive manufacturing supply chain.
2. Power Grid: Power grid is one of the largest and most disregarded aspect of EV ecosystem. Grid will have to cater to increased EVs by transmission and distribution capacity additions and strict power quality measures.
3. Batteries & Storage: Batteries are a crucial element of EVs. Material limitations and other technological barriers will need to be overcome for increased EV adoption.
4. Charging Infrastructure: Planning and availability of public and private charging infrastructure will change dramatically in years to come.
5. Renewable Energy: It is vital that renewable generation capacity meets its planned targets. Without renewables providing a significant share of electricity mix, use of EVs will only shift the carbon emissions from one source to another.
Key Topics Covered
2. Automotive Manufacturing
- Shift from Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) vehicles
- Where will BEVs have the most impact?
- Shifts in the automotive supply chain
- Market Trends
3. EV Motors Assessment
- EV Motors overview
- Market Trends
4. Batteries in EV Applications
- Production process
- Cell technologies
- Cell suppliers
- Raw materials
- Competing battery technologies
- Technology advancements
- Market sizing and technology forecast
5. EV Charging Infrastructure
- Overview of EV chargers
- Types of EV Chargers
- Cost breakdown
- Charging infrastructure initiatives & investments
- Market Sizing
- Vehicle to Grid (V2G)
6. Distribution Grids and Impact of EVs
- Country specific grid assessment
- Grid stakeholders survey
- EV grid integration joint ventures & partnerships
7. Blockchain Developments in EV Ecosystem
- Overview of blockchain
- P2P charging
- P2P energy sharing
- Case studies
- Challenges & Outlook
- 50 Hertz
- Daimler AG
- Groupe PSA
- GS Yuasa
- National Grid
- SK Innovation
- ZF Group
- and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/228kzk/2019_electric?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Electric and Hybrid Vehicles