Formula One 2019: The Carlton Sports Guide
The world's best-selling Formula One Grand Prix handbook is back with its 23rd edition and here's what you can look forward to from this essential resource for the 2019 season.
* The most up-to-date reference guide available anywhere, filled with facts on the 20 drivers and 10 teams who compete for the World Championship and Constructors Cup.
* Contains 90 full-colour photographs, detailed helmet illustrations and fully annotated circuit maps.
* Guide to the 21 tracks for the 2019 Formula One World Drivers' Championship.
* Race-by-race review of the 2018 season and results.
* Fill-in guide for 2019 so you can keep a personalised record of the Formula One season.
* Written by respected motor racing commentator and former Autosport magazine editor, Bruce Jones.