DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Forklift Truck Market- Technologies, Market Share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
The analysis estimates that the global forklift truck market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecasted period of 2017-2024.
The key trend which is positively influencing the growth of forklift truck market is technological advancements which helps improve forklifts where they are integrated with sensors and other components.
The global forklift truck market is mainly driven by growth in manufacturing industries, growth in e-commerce business and rising demand in construction industry. Moreover, the key opportunities for the global forklift truck market are increasing technological advancements and ultra-capacitors that meet the demand for forklift trucks.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominates the global Forklift truck market due to rising urbanization and industrialization. Moreover, Japan, India and China are the major economies in Asia-Pacific that contribute to the adoption of forklift trucks. Additionally, China's fast-growing e-commerce sector drives the demand for forklift trucks.
Moreover, rising adoption of electric forklift truck are expected to fuel the forklift truck market growth in the future. Further, Asia-Pacific is expected to be a fastest growing region during the forecasted period of 2017-2024.
Some of the key market players of Forklift truck market are
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- Kion Group AG
- Crown Equipment Corporation
- Clark Material Handling Co. Ltd
- UniCarriers Americas Corporation
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc
- Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co. Ltd.
- Anhui Heli Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Geographic Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- Anhui Heli Co., Ltd. (China)
- Clark Material Handling Co. Ltd. (United States)
- Crown Equipment Corporation (United States)
- Doosan Industrial Vehicle ( South Korea)
- EP Equipment Ltd. (U.K)
- Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing (India)
- Hangcha Group Co. Ltd. (China)
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc. (United States)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries (South Korea)
- Jungheinrich AG (Germany)
- Kion Group AG (Germany)
- Komatsu Ltd. (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Toyota Industries Corporation (Japan)
- Unicarriers Americas Corporation (United States)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/txbrbz/global_forklift?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Forklifts