DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Telematics Insurance Market: Focus on Usage-based Insurance (UBI), Smartphone, Hardwired, OBD, Aftermarket, OEM Fitment, Supply Chain, Passenger Vehicle, and Commercial Vehicle - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The purpose of this research study is to analyze the market and derive answers for the following questions which would impact the future of the automotive telematics insurance market.
The questions are as follows:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global automotive telematics insurance market?
- What is the service flow in the global automotive telematics insurance market?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global automotive telematics insurance market in 2017?
- How will each segment of the global automotive telematics insurance market grow during the forecast period 2018-2022?
- What are the factors which influence the market demand for various devices used in the global automotive telematics insurance market?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2022?
- What are the key developmental strategies that are implemented by the key players to sustain in this market?
- Who are the key players in the automotive telematics insurance market and what are their contributions?
- What are the region-specific key growth factors that would drive the market through the forecast period for the Americas, EMEA, and APAC?
- What is the scope of automotive telematics insurance in the emerging economies of APAC?
The report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Each geographical region analysis details the individual driving and restraining forces acting in the market in addition to the key players from that particular region.
The report examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry. The Company Profiles section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, and developmental activities of recent years (2015-2018).
The innovation in the automotive ecosystem is led by connected car technology which is an essential part of the smart vehicle architecture. The increasing number of research and development (R&D) activities for autonomous driving has resulted in significant demand for the emerging technology in the market. Telematics is a smart solution which connects a vehicle to a data/analytics center, thus enabling the tracking of its condition during various operations. The advanced level of telematics is the integration of human psychology or human behavior with data collected in real time.
There are several threats which the automotive insurance market has to deal with. The automotive insurance market has not witnessed any major innovation since the time of its inception. A conventional insurer safeguards itself by modifying the policy underwriting and premium recalculation processes. The overall insurance process and product structure have remained the same with no evident struggle for change/innovation.
Key Topics Covered: Executive Summary
1 Market Dynamics
2 Competitive Insights
3 Industry Insights
4 Global Automotive Telematics Insurance Market (by Device Type)
5 Global Automotive Telematics Insurance Market (by Distribution Channels)
6 Global Automotive Telematics Insurance Market (by Vehicle Type)
7 Global Automotive Telematics Insurance Market (by Region)
8 Company Profiles
- Agero Inc.
- Amodo Ltd.
- AXA Group
- Baseline Telematics
- CalAmp Corp.
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics
- Insure Telematics Solutions
- Intelligent Mechatronic Systems
- Octo Telematics Ltd
- The Floow Limited
- The Progressive Corporation
- Trakm8 Group
- TrueMotion Inc.
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3nltc/global_automotive?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Automotive Aftermarket, Telematics and Vehicle Electronics, Automotive Insurance