DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indonesia Quarterly Regional Regulations and Market Growth Indicators Analysis, Q2 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This growth insight is a part of an ongoing quarterly tracker that monitors the trends and developments in the Indonesian automotive market. It uses multi-level data sources (secondary as well as primary) as a basis. This includes country-level official associations/federations, government authorities, country subject experts, and third-party sources (international/regional organizations).
The insight offers an overview on the Indonesian market, including total industry volume, segment volume and share, passenger cars sub-segment volume share, passenger cars market share by brand, commercial vehicles sub-segment volume share, and commercial vehicles market share by brand.
The study also includes detailed information on the Indonesian market in Q2 2018, including year-on-year passenger cars sub-segment volume and share, year-on-year passenger cars market share by brand, year-on-year commercial vehicles sub-segment volume share, commercial vehicles market share by brand, activities of market participants, launch of new models, and key regulatory developments during the period.
It also sheds light on key Indonesian market drivers and restraints, market canvas up to 2025, 2018 market specifics, assessment of 2018 market specifics as of Q2 2018, and a 2018 market outlook as of Q2 2018.
- The base year for the study is 2018, with a focus on Q2 2018
- The study seeks to provide an overview on the trends and developments in the Indonesian automotive market in Q2 2018
- It sheds light on the market metrics, including industry volumes, market shares, and drivers and restraints for passenger and commercial vehicles and their key sub-segments
- It highlights the key market drivers and restraints and the key factors affecting market metrics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Indonesia Overview
4. Indonesia In Q2 2018
5. 2018 Indonesia Outlook
6. Conclusions And Key Takeaways
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xx73mp/indonesia?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Automotive