DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Torque Converter Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The report predicts the global torque converter market to grow with a CAGR of 5.92% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global torque converter market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on torque converter market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on torque converter market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global torque converter market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global torque converter market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising Demand for Automatic Transmission Systems
- Growing Demand for Driver Assistance Systems
- Higher Fuel Consumption Compared to Other Types of Transmission
- Increasing Adoption of Automatic Transmissions in Heavy-duty & Medium Trucks
- Increasing Demand for Comfort & Safety in Vehicles
- Aisin Seiki
- Schaeffler Group
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Transtar Industries Inc.
- EXEDY Corporation
- Yutaka Giken Co. Ltd.
- Sonnax Industries Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Torque Converter Market Overview
4. Torque Converter Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Torque Converter Market by Type of Transmission
6. Global Torque Converter Market by Type of Vehicle
7. Global Torque Converter Market by Region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf65jh/global_torque?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Automotive Drivetrain and Transmission Components